Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 12 days of Christmas on LEGION WORLD (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: 12 days of Christmas on LEGION WORLD
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
[MLLASH]
{ Reep and Greybird reconciled }

"Might as well be frank, monsieur. You'd need a miracle to get out of Casablanca, and the
Germans have outlawed miraclesssss." -- Ferrari (Sydney Greenstreet) in "Casablanca"

{rueful smile}

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
That was good. All we need is a Chameleon smiley morphing into a Christmas wreath.

(No pressure, Nighty!)

I warned Gary this would happen. He's already given in to the Reep/Turkey. After the Reep/Wreath or Reep/Santa what's next? Reep/New Year's Baby? Reep/Cupid? Reep/Washington/Lincoln? Just create one, morphing through the major holidays and call it quits. [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

Santa Baby

Semi baby
Leave a cocktail under the tree
For me
I've been an awfully bad boy
Semi baby
Hurry down my chimney tonight

All of your work is exquisite, but this one truly shows the boundless extent of your artistry. The understated appreciation for your subject matter makes this ditty obviously one of your most beloved.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
That was good. All we need is a Chameleon smiley morphing into a Christmas wreath.

(No pressure, Nighty!)

I warned Gary this would happen. He's already given in to the Reep/Turkey. After the Reep/Wreath or Reep/Santa what's next? Reep/New Year's Baby? Reep/Cupid? Reep/Washington/Lincoln? [Big Grin]
Those are all wonderful Ideas Scott, I hope Gary appreciates all you're doing for him.
[Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin] [lol]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
very funny [lol] LASH !!!

nice of you to mention, me [Wink] !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Lash I am honored to be put into your song!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Lash Im honored to be part of your Holidays!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
See, I realized right away there was no way I could include everyone (and I couldn't figure out how to make Jeffy/Kippers or Povvins fit in the song, though I tried!)....

Sooooooo I tried to use blanket references to cover many folks at once. The "studs named Matthew" cover Boy w/ UP, Danny Blaine, matlock and probably a few others as well. The SHAKES cocktails was giving a wave to Semi, Vee and the steady customers of that fine establishment and of course the message board for posting was the greatest gift of all from Scooter and Gary! (I had also tried to work the phrase "Gary Smilies" or "Gary Graemlins" into the song but couldn't make it sound good!)

So Danny, you were already intended to be one of the studs named Matthew!

And Kippers, if you have an alternate version you wanna post here I'd love to read it!

Lash, I had figured as much. You aren't really one to leave people out. [Smile]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
God Rest Ye merry Message Posters
of tidings and dismay!
for Lightning Lad and Nightcrawler have made Legion World today
To save us all from message board limbo
when we have gone astray...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
It's official. The holidays have begun: [ChameleonBoy]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
It's official. The holidays have begun: [ChameleonBoy]

do you count the day after THANKSGIVING then ??? as the start of the CHRISTMAS ....

i suppose we wait till December the 1st and the first day of the ADVENT calendar, although in work at the moment i'm in the mood for Christmas songs !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I warned Gary this would happen. He's already given in to the Reep/Turkey. After the Reep/Wreath or Reep/Santa what's next? Reep/New Year's Baby? Reep/Cupid? Reep/Washington/Lincoln?

'Tis a slippery slope indeed. [Smile] [Wink]

[ChameleonBoy] [ChameleonBoy] [ChameleonBoy] [ChameleonBoy] [ChameleonBoy] [ChameleonBoy]

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Deck the threads with Nighty graemlins

Fa la la la la, la la la la!

So festive (unlike the Kremlin)

Don we now our gay apparel

Fa la la, la la la, la la la!

(Make a joke at your own peril)

Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Smile]

WOW! Lash you've really started something here. People seem to be excited for the holidays now. See, it IS a state of mind and heart, and it's not all about the gifts and how much you can spend. This year we have each other, and this unique and magickal place to share.

Scott is still in a sleeping coma from the turkey yesterday, but when he wakes up and goes into LMB Founder Mode, you can bet he will add some more new lyrics to old festive favorites.

Keep it up! I'm going to work on a song too, and I will be laughing as your 'Legion lyrics' will replace old lyrics this season.

[scream] (singing mode) [Wink]

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.