Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » A bunker beneath the ashes of the old "Lardy's Lair" nightclub (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: A bunker beneath the ashes of the old "Lardy's Lair" nightclub
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Negative? I point out a few... lapses in his campaign, and I get characterized as "negative?"

Someone's a bit oversensitive, I think. Or is that a guilty conscience?

A few? Dude....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LARDLAD:
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
I'm listening ...

<splash>

Okay, Sharky---howzabout a tank full of nice plump seals? Yummy, huh?
throw in a couple of penguins and you've got yourself a deal ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Done! I even put a few emperor penguins in!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Good food and great sex? I wanna hear more.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LARDLAD:
Done! I even put a few emperor penguins in!

# I'm gonna tell Rockhopper Lad!
I'm gonna tell Rockhopper Lad!#

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

I believe that unless you want left over penguin then you're too late - Lardy's eaten it all. (Hope you enjoyed the ASDA rowies Lardy!)

And as for the great sex, I heard that you're expected to provide your own trampoline. Oh, unless one of those leftover penguins bangs your gong.

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

Haven't you fully explored the Lair, yet, IB? The holosuites, the sex robots, the costumes, the bondage room---that's just the tip of the iceberg (and it's a pretty good iceberg, too)!

And the kitchen...wowzers! I spared no expense!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost of Numf El:
I believe that unless you want left over penguin then you're too late - Lardy's eaten it all. (Hope you enjoyed the ASDA rowies Lardy!)

And as for the great sex, I heard that you're expected to provide your own trampoline. Oh, unless one of those leftover penguins bangs your gong. [/QB]

Nah, there's plenty of primo penguin left over---I stocked up! And that was a viscious rumor--I've always had plenty of trampolines!!!

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy, don't you go corrupting IBSweetie... that's what I'm here for [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Man, steal my thunder, princess...yeesh! [Smile]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Hey, undecided voters---Getcher BRIBES right HERE!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I probably shouldn't pit my ample cleavage against your huge manbreasts... I don't think Legion World would survive [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I dunno...but I'm game to try!!

[Love]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

C'mon! There's no one who's vote can't be bought?!?!

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
I probably shouldn't pit my ample cleavage against your huge manbreasts... I don't think Legion World would survive [Wink]

I know you probably shouldn't either, but damn it if the prospect doesn't have my dorsal fin standing at attention ...

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.