Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All-Rockhopper Lad Appreciation thread (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: The All-Rockhopper Lad Appreciation thread
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I don't want to check everybody's post count. I say we assume that it is so.

He really needs to post more in this thread. Maybe if I change the title.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Agreed. One could say this thread is about '69', in which case, its very appropriate we LWers weigh in on such an important topic.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I was thinking of changing the title to "The All-Rockhopper Lad Appreciation Thread"

Do you think Lard Lad wouold mind?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

No, by all means go for it!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I'll check with Lardy first.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

BTW, you know what? You may have gotten me to start liking some of these inane threads, even after I just said I 'hate them' in another thread.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

They can be addictive.

But we really need to turn this thread back to Rocky

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Where is our Prince?
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Probably out librarianing

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

That sounds so naughty
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
But is it Prince-Rocky-in-a-can naughty? [Hmmm?]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Its always about people in the can with you... [Big Grin]
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Here I am! Work has been kind of busy the last couple days, so, yes, I have been out librarianing.

It is good to know I'm appreciated by my Legion World peeps! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Its always about people in the can with you... [Big Grin]

I got locked in a bathroom stall as a youth and was too fat to either crawl out under or climb out over. Traumatized me for life. [Shudder]

But thanks for the holding my hand in the Wizard World Boston cans... [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Here I am! [Big Grin]

YAY, Rockie! :applause:

--------------------

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.