Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » March 2010 Election Discussion Thread (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: March 2010 Election Discussion Thread
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Besides...my writing is much worse than that.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Memo from the Office of the LMB Leader--

Sorry I haven't had much input or commentary (other than a few snide debate questions [Big Grin] ) thus far in the election process, gang.

I've been kinda out of the political arena and letting cleome do most of the day-to-day since I ceded my consciousness over to my past-life during the Zardi crisis a few months back.

The good news is that the spell is starting to wear off and my own consciousness gradually returning since just before my birthday! Right now, I'm about 50/50 Lardy/Lardi and expect to be my full self before long. We're still keeping an eye on the Zardi situation, but it seems for now he's ceased all aggressions. I'm not sure, but I don't think he accounted for my bringing back Lardi and decided to rethink his approach. As we all know, no threat will ever be too big that Legion World and the LMB won't be able to beat back!

Anyhow, I'm pleased to see such a terrific trio of candidates to be my successor. Whoever wins is bound to represent us well!

I'll be at the Lair continuing to recover my full personality as the election process rolls on. Meanwhile, I hope our candidates will choose running mates soon, so that all citizens can make an informed choice as to who will be the next in a great tradition of LMB leadership. (And it might help me decide who gets my endorsement!)

SWEET ASS SWEET!!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
SWEET ASS SWEET Lardi. Glad to hear that you're doing better.

Take it easy and you can fully rest soon enough.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I am happy to hear you are on the mend Lardi, and look forward to your full revovery.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
I think Furball likes you more than Ram Boy.

Oh well, that's a relief ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

It's not really saying much is it?
Dev - Em
KIA

Steps up to the podium...ahem...

I'd like to take this time to thank the people that have gotten me this far in the process this far.

We must remember that the office of Legion Leader is one of great power and prestige. For ten years various members have bribed, embezzled and done things not fit to print while in office. I intend to do my best if elected to live up to the greatness that has come before.

I would also like to announce my running mate. This young man has more ideas than pretty much the rest of the LMBP put together...I'd like to welcome SARCASM KID to the Dev Em ticket.

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
My dearest Legionworlders.
I too have a running mate. She is a bright and energetic young woman.
A frequent poster across all boards. I am excited to have her as part of the run to LMB leadership.
I present to you my awesome running mate....Stealth!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Friends!

Romans!

Roma-ro-ma-ma!

Gaga-ooh-la-la!

Watch out for romance!

A vote for Dedman and myself means another useless bit of pop culture trivia will be disseminated through the internet. It means fans of the pre-"Lovedrive" Scorpions and post-"Lovedrive" Scorpions will be united in peace (although there would have to be a consensus that "Savage Amusement" was their last good album and that they didn't have a clue without Dieter Dierks producing.)

But I digress.

(Like that doesn't happen all the time.)

Horror movies and Hello Kitty. Heavy metal and classic Europop. Only the Dedman/Stealth ticket could bring such groups together in harmony.

Vote for us, and the LMBP will be even crazier and more inane!

[ March 12, 2010, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Stealth ]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I had trouble coming up with something to say. But now I know. Do you know what I stand for?

I stand for Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman!

I stand for Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, and Lightning Lad!

I stand for the New Mutants and for X-Men Evolution!

I stand for Geoff Johns, Grant Morrison, Gail Simone, Howard Chaykin, Dan Abnett & Andy Lanning, Tom & Mary Bierbaum, and Adam Warren!

I stand for Alex Ross, Jill Thompson, Tony Daniel, Nei Ruffino, Joe Prado, and Frank Quitely!

I stand for Sailor Moon, and Bubblegum Crisis, and Gundam Wing, and Revolutoinary Girl Utena, and Maison Ikkoku!

I stand for Lum, Ulala, Donkey Kong, Joker's Daughter, Daria, Sailor Jupiter, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Harry Potter.

I stand for Priss and the Replicants!

I stand for a world where people can read about Mario & Luigi and the Teen Titans! Doom Patrol & Power Rangers! Space Channel 5 & The Legion of Super-Heroes!

I stand for a world where EVERY Legion is YOUR Legion.

I stand for an entire multiverse of all kinds of divergent worlds! Vampire worlds, zombie worlds, sumo worlds, teen drama worlds, and anthropomorphic animal/Revolutionary War worlds!

I stand for happy families!

I stand for keeping your childhood optimism even when you're an adult!

Damn it I stand for a lot of things!

Now vote for me and Dev Em, and I promise you all this and MORE!

Except that.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
It's not really saying much is it?

Furb and I really need to bury the hatchet one of these days ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

I'll talk to him. You two would be pretty much a terrible duo to go up against.
Lad With Glasses
In Transit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad With Glasses           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know nothin bout no elections. But if you candydate types need somebody to get out the vote...

Fer a reasonable fee, of course, I'm yer man.

I kin garytee you guys two tings. Foist, dem people wat is gonna vote fer ya will make it safely to da polls. Second, dem dat ain't, won't.

Da Biddin starts at a measley 5 large.

--------------------
"Hard times make heroes out of fools..."

From: Up On the Roof | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Large what?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

I got's 5, but not for you Macey.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.