Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 51)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Emerald Eye
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emerald Eye           Edit/Delete Post     
Mrrrwwww??????

*Well? Where? Spill the beans.

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember...I was momentarily distracted by Hrun's cavorting in the pool, but Cobalt Kid and Kid Prime and myself were showing Vee a mysterious painting that Semi found...I have run a scan of the painting and find it is composed of properties which is capable of sustaining humanoid life....

Vee was swallowed up and now is a virtual prisoner inside that picture! That has to be the answer!

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SCarlet
Honey from the Bee

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SCarlet   Email SCarlet         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
I remember...I was momentarily distracted by Hrun's cavorting in the pool, but Cobalt Kid and Kid Prime and myself were showing Vee a mysterious painting that Semi found...I have run a scan of the painting and find it is composed of properties which is capable of sustaining humanoid life....

Vee was swallowed up and now is a virtual prisoner inside that picture! That has to be the answer!

FOOL! you know Nothing! Nothing!!!

--------------------
They will say that I have shed innocent blood. But what is blood for, if not for shedding?

From: the Hive | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SCarlet
Honey from the Bee

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

--------------------
They will say that I have shed innocent blood. But what is blood for, if not for shedding?

From: the Hive | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Well... that can't be a good sign...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
*sigh* The Office of Security can't even keep these interplanetary illegal aliens from arriving and causing havoc.

My hypothesis is that Vee was transported trans-dimensionally, since Connie told us she can't sense his presence anymore.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SCarlet
Honey from the Bee

This...Tamper Lad...he knows things. something must be done.

--------------------

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Mmmm sounds intersting LAM, could you should me the picture again"

Faraway examines the picture.

"This is not good, not good at all" he turns to Tamper Lad, "I think we may need you, are you willing to help? There is a strong trail here. the Faraway force is being used by another"

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Let's go, though Cobalt Kid said he was onto something. All I can see him on is a girls' reformatory school dropout.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
All I can see him on is a girls' reformatory school dropout.

You say that like it's a bad thing! [Wink]
From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

CHILLY!!!

Well that depends, where's your reform diploma [Wink]

[ September 06, 2005, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

Faraway Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Let's go, though Cobalt Kid said he was onto something. All I can see him on is a girls' reformatory school dropout.

OK Tamper Lad, as I am part of the diplomatic corps not a security officer, I dont have high level acess to Security office records. We might have to take a two pronged approach to finding Vee.

"As I said, looking at the picture there is a strong sense that VEE has been taken somewhere Faraway. I can track a general direction but I dont think I can take us there. Using some of those secret government funds you have syphoned off, do you think you can get us a dimensional phase transponder together with a huge flash style treadmill?

Oh and whilst your out, can you get some peanuts, I'm feeling a bit peckish"

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Done, done and done. I detected a quantum spin inversion at the point of his disappearance, Consistent with Vee being faraway, timelost, or reality lost.

Oh your peanuts, here dry or honey roasted?

<Waves bye to Chilly, as the treadmill engages>

[ September 06, 2005, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
CHILLY!!!

Well that depends, where's your reform diploma [Wink]

I will not put up with your mockery of my name you verbose wannabe!

That's it. I'm definitely finding Luna. We might not get along all the time but maybe she can teach me a few things about putting men in their place. Plus I have a few questions about my "creation"...

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad

Thanks Tamper, Dry roast will do just fine.

Now, we just need to aim this treadmill a bit to the left, then speed up a bit, over that quantum hill and down the reverse slope, thats it the trail is getting stronger, I think we might be onto something here.

Erm, just a thought, did you bring the communication devices, otherwise when we get there how are the LMB going to know where we are?

--------------------
Faithfull

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.