Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Excuse me while I kiss this guy! (Page 91)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  88  89  90  91  92  93   
Author Topic: Excuse me while I kiss this guy!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow... if I had known you guys were talking about Justin Long, I would have popped in here months ago [Love]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
You know who is cute and kissable (even if the show is not that great)? Jonas Armstrong who plays Robin Hood. Picture of Jonas Armstrong

Actually watching Jonas Armstrong and Justin Long kiss would be Must See TV

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Jonas Armstrong is adorable. Highly snoggable indeed! [Drool]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Time for more kissing! [Love] [smooch] [Holt] [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
I've spent the day watching the Live Earth concert. Top 10 kissable guys at Live Earth:

1. Jack Johnson
2. Lenny Kravitz
3. Enrique Iglesias
4. Kevin Bacon
5. Keith Urban
6. Kanye West
7. Jon Bon Jovi
8. Sting
9. Anthony Kedis
10. John Mayer

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Uh oh - Duran Duran just came on. I need to amend the list. Can I add the whole band?

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Sure! The more the merrier! [Wink]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Kissing always comes back into style. Anyone?

--------------------

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
 -

Lucky dog!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Other things I've learned from bumper stickers:

Your child is an Honor Student.

Artists like to be kissed.

A recent one that cracked me up read:

HORN BROKEN... WATCH FOR FINGER

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

[Bump]

This thread hasn't been bumped in two years.

Shall we do something about that?

[smooch] [Holt]

--------------------

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
I've spent the day watching the Live Earth concert. Top 10 kissable guys at Live Earth:

1. Jack Johnson
2. Lenny Kravitz
3. Enrique Iglesias
4. Kevin Bacon
5. Keith Urban
6. Kanye West
7. Jon Bon Jovi
8. Sting
9. Anthony Kedis
10. John Mayer

when I saw the tabloids (not sure its the Sun or Enquirer) at the store today....I saw Bono...kissing with another guy..."with a passionate kiss" with the guitarist and the print said that they have been friends since their youth and the kiss was just a "kiss of friendship" oh yeah right....but Bono whoa...I want him to be the one to kiss me!! yummy!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

This was one of my favorite threads back in the day, when Legion World was a somewhat more flirtatious place.

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
the new conan is very kissable. and rack-tacular.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  88  89  90  91  92  93   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.