Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » is anyone able to make me an avater (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: is anyone able to make me an avater
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
HUH? When'd the avatars get resized? (I usually run with them off, but I logged in with an alt a min ago and saw them)

*needs to go and make original 75×75 versions of his various avatars rather than the resized-from-60×60-version he's got now*

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Any chance of making me one of these as well pretty please.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Gary. Thats pretty impressive timing.

I asked two hours ago and here it is. Are you sure you are not the time trapper? [Big Grin]

[ August 24, 2005, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Faraway Lad ]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I notice that it's my avatar that's getting the treatment now, what with the resizing and now the "special effect".

I approve. Thanks, Gary!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! I had to track down my flowchart poster to get a nice crisp scan and then we all know about my animation addiction.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Love the new avatar for OM Gary. It rawks. You rawk. Everyone rawks!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
OM's new avatar is spectacular. The colors are so bright and crisp and the animation is great.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Gary, would it be possible to give this avatar the invisi-treatment? Maybe it's time for me to come out of the Silver Age and step into the 21st century.

-

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Take a wee while to remake my original for this Avatar, it will, upload this one please do.

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Both done. Although, I feel the need to point out that this -  - is the "Silver Age." And this -  - is the reboot.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]

But Gary, did you make A Silver Age one that disappears too? You know how Semi enjoys changing outfits [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Both done. Although, I feel the need to point out that this -  - is the "Silver Age." And this -  - is the reboot.

Boy am I red-faced! [Embarrassed] Oh, and thanks!

[ August 25, 2005, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome job on the new one Gary.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

But you, know, the Reboot Invisible Kid just has a great look. I think he's my favorite version. Whose art is that anyway?
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  31  32  33   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.