Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders!" Game! (Page 166)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 166 pages: 1  2  3  ...  163  164  165  166   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders!" Game!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OK so there is one correct answer, so I'll try one of mine again, New Zealand, with a new one, The Phillipines

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Still just one, Quis...

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, now I'll guess Singapore & Mexico

Comment on thread: I see we are approaching the limit of this thread. I suggest that whoever gets this question correct should start a new thread and contact the monitors to lock this thread.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Reposting for everyone's convenience:

quote:
Originally posted by Brainiac 5:
Okay, before Invisible Brainiac and Quislet tear down the multi-lab, I guess I'll come up with a question. [Big Grin]

I have been to several Pacific countries and cities. Name the two that I have NOT been to.

A. Thailand
B. Singapore
C. The Phillipines
D. Australia
E. New Zealand
F. Korea
G. Okinawa
H. Indonesia
I. Hong Kong
J. Pearl Harbor
K. Mexico

BONUS: Which one did I buy the Def Leppard "Hysteria" album in?

G. Okinawa
D. Australia
?

I'll guess Korea for Def Leppard.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
New Zealand is the one correct answer so far...

--------------------

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
New Zealand & Pearl Harbor

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

New Zealand & Hong Kong

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
A. Thailand (never been)
B. Singapore
C. The Phillipines
D. Australia Def Leppard
E. New Zealand(never been)
F. Korea
G. Okinawa
H. Indonesia
I. Hong Kong
J. Pearl Harbor
K. Mexico

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5

Quis has it! I've been to all the other places. I liked Australia most of all because the people there were just friendly as could be. Korea I didn't like so much. Of course, it was November when I was there and the weather was miserable.

And I first bought Def Leppard's "Hysteria" on cassette in Indonesia.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
IT'S BEEN FUN!

This thread is getting full, and I'm locking it.

Quis will start a new one.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 166 pages: 1  2  3  ...  163  164  165  166   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.