Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Multiverse Survivor (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: Legion Multiverse Survivor
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
ROUND NINETEEN

19 Legionnaires remain. Vote for 6 Legionnaires to go and we'll eliminate that many. The round will end early Monday, October 17th EST.

-----

[PREBOOT; 4 Legionnaires]
Blok, Dream Girl, Invisible Kid II, Phantom Girl

[POSTBOOT; 15 Legionnaires]
Andromeda, Brainiac 5, Chameleon, Cosmic Boy, Gates, Invisible Kid, Karate Kid, Kid Quantum II, Live Wire, Saturn Girl, Spark, Star Boy, Triad, Violet, XS

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

[Postboot]
Andromeda
Brainiac 5
Chameleon
Karate Kid
Live Wire
Star Boy

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
Lots of interesting and unique characters left. I know ultimately this game may end up between Postboot vs Postboot, but I'm hopeful we'll at least have someone unexpected as the winner. I remember being surprised that Triad took Postboot Survivor but lost several rounds away to Invisible Kid in Three Worlds Survivor. I'm hopeful we'll have someone new this time too.

Leviathan would have been unexpected. Just saying! [Wink] haha
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
PREBOOT:
Dream Girl

POSTBOOT:
Brainiac 5
Chameleon
Cosmic Boy
Live Wire
Violet

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
[PREBOOT; 1 Legionnaire]
Dream Girl, Invisible Kid II

[POSTBOOT; 15 Legionnaires]
Live Wire, Kid Quantum II, Spark, Chameleon

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
[POSTBOOT]
Cosmic Boy, Invisible Kid, Live Wire, Spark, Triad, Violet

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
Lots of interesting and unique characters left. I know ultimately this game may end up between Postboot vs Postboot, but I'm hopeful we'll at least have someone unexpected as the winner. I remember being surprised that Triad took Postboot Survivor but lost several rounds away to Invisible Kid in Three Worlds Survivor. I'm hopeful we'll have someone new this time too.

Leviathan would have been unexpected. Just saying! [Wink] haha
Kinetix would have been too [Wink]

But actually, any character who didn't originate in the Adventure Era would be a pleasant surprise. They've had much less time to make an impact on fans.

Luckily, XS and Gates usually do well in these games.

And wow, what's with all the Live Wire dislike? I would have thought his sacrifice during Legion Lost would have won him more fans. Or is it Jarth that's getting him votes?

I'm actually surprised at how poorly the Legion Lost cast is doing compared to non-Lost Legionnaires. We've already lost Umbra, Ultra Boy, Wildife, Monstress and Shikari, while Chameleon, Brainiac 5, Kid Quantum II and Live Wire are getting quite a few votes. Maybe I'm biased - it was DNA's writing that made me a huge fan of most of the Lost crew.

On the other hand, Legionnaires like Karate Kid, Star Boy, Invisible Kid, Triad and even Andromeda, who weren't as heavily featured by DNA, are doing fairly well.

I guess it's difficult to generalize with such a small sample size (there are 9 of us regular voters). Also, the pre-Lost issues probably counted for a lot, too - which explains Invisible Kid and Triad, anyway. Perhaps I'm overestimating DNA's impact.

Or could some of us just simply be voting for whom others are voting too, since they're most likely to be eliminated?

and yes, I am thinking too much!

[ October 15, 2011, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
I seem to be the only one voting against Lyle. Man, his "Wesley Crusher" schtick bugged the heck out of me.
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Hackett:
I seem to be the only one voting against Lyle. Man, his "Wesley Crusher" schtick bugged the heck out of me.

I'll be joining you soon, I suspect. Lyle had a strong start, but after a while I also found it a bit too much.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
[PREBOOT]
Invisible Kid II

[POSTBOOT]
Chameleon, Karate Kid, Kid Quantum II, Spark, Star Boy

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Blok [Preboot]
Dream Girl [Preboot]
Invisible Kid II [Preboot]
Phantom Girl [Preboot]
Karate Kid [Postboot]
Star Boy [Postboot]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

(Preboot)
Blok
Dream Girl
Invisible Kid II
Phantom Girl

(Postboot)
Invisible Kid
Triad

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

ROUND NINETEEN (Results)

With 4 votes each, we lose...
Chameleon [Postboot]
Dream Girl [Preboot]
Invisible Kid II [Preboot]
Live Wire [Postboot]

With 3 votes and previous rounds, we lose...
Karate Kid [Postboot]
Star Boy [Postboot]

Future
The Present is Past

Some discussion to help bump the next round to the top of the page...

It's nice, as a fan of pretty much all Legion realities, to see the Preboot still barely hanging in there. I can only hope one of them will make it to the final round just for the novelty of it. I love XS and Gates and all, but their inclusion near the end is fairly predictable.

Normally on these games we'd be voting for smaller and smaller sections of characters, but I've become a bit antsy so we'll probably be voting for another sizable chunk of the game in the next round.

Future
The Present is Past

[Bump]
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.