Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Multiverse Survivor (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   
Author Topic: Legion Multiverse Survivor
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
ROUND TWENTY

13 Legionnaires remain. Vote for 5 Legionnaires to go and we'll eliminate that many. The round will end early Wednesday, October 19th EST.

-----

[PREBOOT; 2 Legionnaires]
Blok, Phantom Girl

[POSTBOOT; 11 Legionnaires]
Andromeda, Brainiac 5, Cosmic Boy, Gates, Invisible Kid, Kid Quantum II, Saturn Girl, Spark, Triad, Violet, XS

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Adieu, Jacques.

Still that Blok and Jacques made it to the final four of the Preboot list is pretty cool.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

[POSTBOOT; 11 Legionnaires]
Cosmic Boy, Invisible Kid, Spark, Triad, Violet

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Also: Male/female split of 8/5. Girls are ruling this one so far.
Future
The Present is Past

I'm voting just to be contrary. Well, except for Andromeda.

[Postboot]
Andromeda
Gates
Invisible Kid
Triad
XS

Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Hackett:
Adieu, Jacques.

Still that Blok and Jacques made it to the final four of the Preboot list is pretty cool.

I'm beyond surprised Blok is still in this game, too. There's something to be said about just being "in the middle" sometimes in this game.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
[QB] I'm voting just to be contrary. Well, except for Andromeda.

That can be dangerous, though, especially this close to the end. A single vote is way powerful!

And yeah, looks like Blok managed to skate through under the radar. I'd call it luck, but that also means he managed to not earn any major haters. Good for him and Jacques!

[ October 17, 2011, 06:06 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
[POSTBOOT]
Cosmic Boy, Gates, Kid Quantum II, Spark, XS

Interesting how all this is panning out.

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
POSTBOOT:

Brainiac 5
Cosmic Boy
Gates
Saturn Girl
Violet

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
That can be dangerous, though, especially this close to the end. A single vote is way powerful!

I love all those characters, but at this stage of the game I'd rather be pleasantly surprised. It keeps me far more engaged in the game as the host than when the round's results are fairly obvious as soon as voting begins. I love too many Legion characters, so with one exception I don't mind any of the remaining people winning.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Future:
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:

I love all those characters, but at this stage of the game I'd rather be pleasantly surprised. It keeps me far more engaged in the game as the host than when the round's results are fairly obvious as soon as voting begins. I love too many Legion characters, so with one exception I don't mind any of the remaining people winning.
That's an interesting way of looking at it, Future. Congratulations, too - the way things are shaping up, it's almost impossible to tell who'll win. Cosmic Boy and Gates were the last two Legionnaires to get votes, and now neither is safe!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
[Postboot]
Andromeda
Gates
Invisible Kid
Triad
XS

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
[PREBOOT; 1 Legionnaire]
Blok

[POSTBOOT; 4 Legionnaires]
Kid Quantum II, Violet, Spark, Brainiac 5,

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Dammit, Spark and Gates are going to go, aren't they?

Blok [Preboot]
Kid Quantum II [Postboot]
Phantom Girl [Preboot]
Violet [Postboot]
XS [Postboot]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
Dammit, Spark and Gates are going to go, aren't they?

I was rooting for Gates to win too; he's my second favorite, and he's always come close before.

Here's hoping I did the math right...

(Postboot)
Cosmic Boy
Invisible Kid
Triad

(Preboot)
Blok
Phantom Girl

--------------------

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.