Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Harry Potter Trivia - Beware, spoilers ho! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Harry Potter Trivia - Beware, spoilers ho!
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Professor Mcgonical can turn into a cat
There was the guy who was Rons rat

Ok im done!!

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Peter Pettigrew was Scabbers, PB.

James Potter could turn into a stag(?), Lupin was a werewolf (does that count?) and Sirius Black is of course a big cuddly wuddly dog.

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
1) McGonagall becomes a cat
2) Peter Pettigrew becomes a rat
3) James Potter becomes a stag
4) Sirius Black becomes a black dog
5) Rita Skeeter becomes a beetle

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
That's the five I was thinking of Cru. Lupin, being a werewolf rather than an animagus, doesn't count. I have a feeling others have been mentioned but I couldn't think of them off the top of my head which is why I just specififed five.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll go with an easy one:

What has become Winky's "drink of choice" since she came to Hogwarts?

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Butterbeer

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Correct! You're up, Abin! [Smile]

--------------------

Abin Quank

In the latest book who visits Snape at his country home?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Bellatrix LeStrange and her sister, Narcissa Malfoy

--------------------

Abin Quank

Okay, You are the winner, next question please.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Spellbinder
Founder

Who is the first present-day victim of the basilisk in the Chanber of Secrets book?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm trying to do this without looking at the books, so I'll wager a guess: Colin Creevy? (sp?)

Now I have to hope its not the other character I'm thinking of...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ooooh. Well, Hermione, Nearly Headless Nick, Colin and the caretaker's cat all got petrified, but I think it was the cat (Mrs something?) who was actually first. Either that or Cobie is right.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Mrs Something (Norris [Wink] ) is the answer I was looking for.

Bevis dear, you're up!

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

OK, simple one since I don't have the books to hand. In Philosopher's Stone which Hogwarts students are in the wood when they first encounter centaurs?

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.