Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The Official Infinite Crisis Spoiler Thread (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26   
Author Topic: The Official Infinite Crisis Spoiler Thread
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Finally read # 7.

Y'know, as much as I despise the character of The Joker, I found his usage here really good.

I'm in the "it was pretty good and an excellent opportunity to change some stuff around" camp. Looking forward to the updated histories of the JSA and JLA especially.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, that little nod to Smallville and the last panel CREEPED. ME. OUT. [Shudder]

"...and i've gotten out." [Eek!] [I Dunno]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Great -- so there will be the inevitable followup story with crazy-mad Superboy (oh, joy...)
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
profh0011
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for profh0011   Author's Homepage   Email profh0011         Edit/Delete Post     
All that death & destruction... and one of the people who caused so much of it is STILL ALIVE and available for another sequel? AUGH!!! For THIS, they got rid of Earth-1 in the first place-- and on top of that, NEEDLESSLY killed off the "Pocket Universe" Superboy (way way back in LEGION)-- because some people didn't want there to be ANY Superboy???
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.