Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » America's Next Top Model -Now on Cycle 11 (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: America's Next Top Model -Now on Cycle 11
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Anybody watching?

[ September 21, 2008, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: rtvu2 ]

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy
Perpetually Horny Crimefighter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yup!

My top 3, Kahlen, Sarah and Noelle.

I think Kahlen's going to walk away with it.

(God I really need to get a life)

From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I like all those girls. but how about rebecca and brittany?
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubble Wrap Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubble Wrap Boy   Email Bubble Wrap Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I was lukewarm at best with Rebecca initially, I didn't think there was any reason for her having made it to the final 14, but she's starting to impress me, she really popped after the makeover and now think she's a definite contender, beautiful, can take a picture and she's got a lot of drive. It's the quiet one's that often fly under the radar and prove deadly. (Though Eva certainly wasn't and she was my pick from day 1)

Brittany... I think she's going to end up having TOO much personality for her own good. Likewise, Tiffany is probably the one I like the most, but I think her story is just too much of a story, it's going to get her far but will also be ther eason she doesn't go all the way. For some odd reason though I can't help but think she'll be back in cycle 5 as one of Tyra's entourage. Hers is a great story of overcoming obstacles and I can see Tyra rewarding her by giving her a job in her organization. (Mind you I have absolutely NOTHING to base this on, yet for some reason it's a hunch I can't shake).

And FWIW I was really surprised by Brita's early depature, with her looks I thought she'd be a top 3, who knew she couldn't take a good picture!

From: Boston | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

She had an awful picture along with SU Luvy.

I am not surprised about her elmination. Tyra always seems to give girls with the attitude a second chance or many chances in case of Camille.

My next guess would be Luvy to go next unless one of the girls just takes an awful picture or juding from the previews the wrestler chick as some diease or that girl really is a guy!

Bubble Wrap Boy

YES that was exactly my thought too, that Michelle really is Michael, or rather was! And I agree about SUV, lol, her days are numbered.
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Yikes! I guess we've let this season get going without any posts! I do get a kick out of this show.

I'm not very good at keeping the names straight, especially when there are still so many, and I'm also not good at guessing who'll win, but the show is just fun.

I'm missing Janice as a judge. Twiggy's kinda dull.

I'll post again tomorrow night after the show....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I'm late but I have to say that I LOVED the pinup girl photoshoots! Love that modernized Vargas stuff. In fact, I found it very inspirational...stay tuned.

This episode's elimination was a surprise, but her pictures actually haven't been all that great, especially since she's SMOKIN' HOT!

Anyone else still watching?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

rtvu2
here we go again....

jayla needs to put those claws up. Man is she getting mean. And she was one of my favorites too in the begining.

Lisa I think will eventually explode and just crumble.

I love Nik. But she is a bit reserved.

Bubble Wrap Boy

I find this season's crop to be rather dull. Jayla's pretty but her personality totally does her in. I agree that Lisa's going to implode, but I also think her personality will take her far after the show in "the biz'. Nik is my fave but I think the fact that she looks like Tyra in certain shots, and that she's a minority after 2 seasons of ethnic girls winning will be a drawback towards her winning. So I'm thinking it'll be Nicole, who's got that boring Marie Osmond thing going (though she does have gorgeous eyes), or Kim, who would probably be the first lesbian to win any reality show, and who takes oddly compelling photos... as long as she keeps her large man-hands out of the picture. But what do I know [Razz]

All in all a boring season, my money was on Sarah, the girl with the gi-normous lips.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I'm actually hoping Lisa makes it. Her pictures are awesome and I like that she's a partier. Heh.
Too bad Sarah couldn't walk.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

rtvu2
here we go again....

Lisa peed into an Adult diaper.

In front of everyone.

On camera.

All the girls are right. Lisa needs the attention. She has to be the attention. Lisa is walking the fine line between genius and insanity. I think insanity will win out.

I think Bre and Nik will be the last one standing.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Even the Wild Boys thought Lisa was weird. I dunno I still like her, but her picture wasn't so great this time. Also, crying during her audition showed some out of synch-ocity.

I hope Kim does well, I'm not as interested in Bre or Nik.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

rtvu2
here we go again....

Well that was a shock. And Bre seems to be getting stronger and stronger each week.
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I was surprised, too. But when I thought about it, she actually doesn't conduct herself like a top model, more like a comedienne, maybe an actress. I thought Jayla'd be out.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.