Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Aquaman Spin-off?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aquaman Spin-off?
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
It looks like they are actually going through with it. Spinning off an Aquaman series from Smallville (although they won't call him Aquaman nor tie it back to the Smallville episode).

Newsarama story.

Sounds to me kinda like they did with Fathom. Change the name and the story around a bit and sell it as something else.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not so sure how well this one will work out. I mean, I kinda like what they've done with Smallville and all, but the Aquaman character on that episode, while being quite easy on the eyes, came across, to me, as rather unsympathetic.

They'll have their work cut out for 'em on the Aquaman series.

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
If Aquaman gets his own series, i hope it won't turn into another Patrick Duffy-Man From Atlantis clunker! [Shudder] Also, it would be interesting to see which actress will be chosen to play Mera
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.