Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Home of the Braves my hairy posterior!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Home of the Braves my hairy posterior!
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Whut tha H E double hockey sticks is Peachtree TV? I like watching the braves when I can. Didn't get to see but a couple of games last year. So, I went to MLB but surprise surprise, the game's blacked out even though it hundreds of miles away from where I live.

But, it is on Peachtree TV. So, I go online. What kinda crappy junk is that? Can't see it, they aren't online....

Some days ya just wanna kick someone in the ass. MLB sucks! "We have determined that you are located in a region that is blacked out because we are insufferable asses! is what it should read.

Dagnabbit...go gettem yosimite sam, fill their sorry carcases fulla lead.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
When I was in St. John's, Newfoundland last year, we had Peachtree up there, as one of the US cable channels.

I think it's a post-Turner version of WTBS, which used to be everywhere on cable.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, I might have to contact them. The only reason my folks wanted satelite was the braves games. Peachtree has over forty of them this season from what I can find out.

'preciate it, Kent.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Thinking more, I am reminded of their constant playing of their rather uninspired "Braves Play Here" jingle.

It was more tolerable once one hit the 'mute' button, and one could concentrate on the pretty Georgia ladies. They played the ad at least 8 times an hour, as I recall.

In other words, I'm confident you'll find their games on that channel. They'd never let me forget that.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.