Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » My first Kickstarter project!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My first Kickstarter project!
mechana
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mechana           Edit/Delete Post     
Hello all:

Those of you who've been around these parts for a few years may remember me as a former Legion colorist. And several of you I consider dear friends!

So I hope you'll tolerate me coming back after a long absence to schill for my very first Kickstarter project.

In addition to being a colorist for hire, I've spent the last couple of years developing several projects of my own, with my creative partner Brian Roe. One of those is "Zombie Plague", and we've started a fundraising campaign you can read all about here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/847163926/zombie-plague-issue-1?ref=search

I hope you'll check it out and help spread the word to any and all who might be interested. Thanks so much!

-Ronda

From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like fun. The coloring work is, of course, top rate. I'll look for it.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, color me interested! Coloring and art are definitely awesome, and I like the premise of the kids sticking together until the end.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mechana
Advisor

Any Legion fans who choose to donate $15 or more, and I will send them a signed 11x17" print of the cover of Legion #33, in addition to the goodies listed on the Kickstarter page!

-

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/847163926/zombie-plague-issue-1?ref=live

From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Shouted a link to this thread in the shoutbox! Good luck [Smile]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by mechana:
Any Legion fans who choose to donate $15 or more, and I will send them a signed 11x17" print of the cover of Legion #33, in addition to the goodies listed on the Kickstarter page!

...does that apply to non-US donators?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mechana
Advisor

Yes to Reboot. I'm willing to take the chance that overseas shipping will be reasonable. :-)
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm tempted to suggest you've never shipped anything internationally, if you're willing to use the word "reasonable". Still, if I have spare cash at month's end, I may well take you up on it. [Wink]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mechana
Advisor

You've got me there! Lots of shipping between Canada and the US, but that's about it.

I should point out that pledges will be collected after the closing date of Dec.16th, and ONLY if we meet our entire goal. Other wise, no money is collected.

mechana
Advisor

Project updates! New art and new puppet video here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/847163926/zombie-plague-issue-1/posts

mechana
Advisor

My best friend/business partner gets interviewed about Zombie Plague!

http://www.freakinawesomenetwork.com/2011/12/10questions-wbrianroe-a-comicbook-giveaway-thingie/

-

mechana
Advisor

-

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.