Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire (Page 111)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 116 pages: 1  2  3  ...  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't bother with testing. I've already done it. Five minutes for AFK and 15 for an autologoff. To the second.

This will really affect us if it goes into production. Especially with Caroline's parents. You all have been patient with us having to deal with them during game play. And sometimes it does take more than 15 minutes. If they really do put this out there we might as well just quit the game until we can get rid of Caroline's father.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder if Tas gets TPed before getting AFKed if it resets the clock?

Worth a shot...

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I put down my idea for dealing with PLing on a CoH board threat... hope they're kind to me.

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Vee you on right now? I have Gungnir on the test server and he has teleport. We could meet up and try your idea.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

On my way!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I'm on now but look for Gungnir5. For some reason they added a 5 to his name. Probably because of all the copycats since I created him. [Smile]
Lightning Lad
Founder

Oh, and I'm in KR at the tram. Just let me know where you want to meet.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

It's downloading a 1.7 M patch so it'll take about 10 minutes before I'm able to log in to the test server Scott

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

That's okay. Gungnir5 will be waiting.
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
We need to change Legion nights due to some other committments between members. Which works better:

Monday
Tuesday
Thursday

Almost forgot to answer this very important question! Tuesday or Thursday would be best for me.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LyleLyle:
Well, I put down my idea for dealing with PLing on a CoH board threat... hope they're kind to me.

Um, this link calls up page 111 of this thread on Legion World. [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LyleLyle
hmmmm....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyleLyle   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Bwahahahah.... Try this again...

--------------------
Lyle's part-time blogging

Blue Battler Blue Battler has just turned 51
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
I have a couple ideas on that.

What if Tas just has the boombox on and
dances until she gets back?

What if Tas faces a corner and hits the r
key so she's running in place until she's
able to get back?

Try those if your TP idea doesn't work,
fellows.

Lightning Lad
Founder

So far the TP'ing is weird. After Condo went AFK, Gung TP'd him. For me the TP was there before and after the TP. But Vee says the AFK disappeared from his view just before he was teleported. He was still greyed out and AFK, in my view, after the TP. We're waiting now for the autologoff to start.
Lightning Lad
Founder

I think the auto r thing has been tried but I'm not sure. You'd have to find a place where a citizen couldn't run into you and move you. And I'm pretty sure the dancing was covered in the thread that started this on the CoH boards. Your characters isn't actively doing anything when set to auto, even auto powers, so you would still be kicked. This was one of the things mentioned as being a reason for the 'upgrade'. People leaving their charactes dancing or with their powers running.
  This topic comprises 116 pages: 1  2  3  ...  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.