Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 128)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  125  126  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Going Rogue hits next week.

The big draw on that is that it opens a new area to level in with new 1-20 story content. In Praetoria, you can be a Hero AT or a Villain AT, and come to the regular part of the game as a Villain AT in Paragon or a Hero at in the Rogue Isles.

Existing characters can do "morality missions" that will allow them to cross over to the other side.

Next week there will be free server transfers from the 16th to the 23rd.

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been debating whether I want to re-enter the fray. It would be fun to turn my plant guy into a good guy. And if you're a thug mastermind, do the nastier looking guys spiff up?

I take it you're still playing, Blue. Anyone else?

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm still playing, Seymour. So's Vee.

Now would be a good time to come back as this week they have free server transfers. You could move your plant guy to a server that Vee and I play on (mostly Triumph and Virtue). [Big Grin]

I personally found my Thugs to be a bit on the weak side. I got one up to 37, I think. The damage is nice, but they're kinda fragile compared to the other pets. If I had it to do over again, I'd make my Thugs MM Pain Domination (Which is sorta like a reverse empathy set) or Force fields.

Ask Vee about the Demon MM as I didn't like the sounds they made so I haven't rolled one yet.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bouncing Boy]

Oh yeah, Seymour! Vee's Legion is still in play! Come back and meet the newest members. [Smile]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I downloaded the new stuff and will probably reactivate my account this weekend. I'll have to see what severs all my guys are on. It's been so long. [Smile] I wonder if any of my character names have been co-opted since I've been out so long.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Glad you are coming back Seymour. I'll be out of town this weekend and unfortunately my laptop doesn't seem to be able to handle the new in game graphics. Haven't been able to spend some time to figure out what the problem there is so I likely won't be on over after tonight until late Sunday or else Monday.

BTW, Grev and Super Ralphie still show up in the Virtue SG list and Princess P is still in the Infinity SG so hopefully those three have not lost their names.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Welcome back, Seymour.

You may want to make sure all the patches are downloaded before you get down to playing. The game has probably had a lot of them since you last played.

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Yeah, I did the big download Tuesday when I went to a class. Just before I left, it said it had an hour and a half to go. [Smile]

--------------------
Geek Watch

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Well, I won't be getting on this weekend, after all. They sent me a review code for the game, but it didn't include any game time. And I'm too cheap to pay for anything at the moment. [Smile]

On top of that, I have two cakes to make and decorate, so I probably would have been too busy for much game time anyway.

See you soon, though!

--------------------
Geek Watch

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Seymour and everyone else. Mysa, Andrew and Val are running on Virtue right now if anyone feels like getting some Legion goodness

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

I19 is going to make the fitness path inherent, so no more having to put off or skip powers for stamina. [Big Grin]
Blue Battler
Honorary

There's going to be a free account reactivation for the weekend of 10/7-10/10. Give those of you who no longer have active accounts a chance to check out the Going Rogue Content. Might want to download the game and get it all current beforehand.

http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/news_archive/reactivation_weekend_featuring.html

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
There's going to be a free account reactivation for the weekend of 10/7-10/10. Give those of you who no longer have active accounts a chance to check out the Going Rogue Content. Might want to download the game and get it all current beforehand.

" target="_blank">http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/news_archive/reactivation_weekend_featuring.html[/qb][/QUOTE]

Don't forgot the free reactivation weekend next week. Would be a lot of fun to have a big ol' Legion Weekend next week for old time sake.

--------------------

Blue Battler
Honorary

There's a Double XP Weekend for COH coming the end OF January 2011. Might want to give it a try.
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Is anyone switching to the DC game? Bit expensive for my tastes, but I'd like to know if its any good.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  125  126  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.