Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2 (Page 129)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  126  127  128  129   
Author Topic: City of Heroes: Your Chance to be a Legionnaire - Part 2
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
I have both though I haven't played DC Online as much as I expected. It's a beautiful game.

On the other hand, Vee and I have wound up getting a fair number of teaming opportunities in COH on Triumph so we've both been spending a lot of time there.

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I guess I'm just old. Once I pay for something, I don't like having to continue to pay, [LOL]

I ain't cheap, just broke. [Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
You can get a lifetime subscription to DC Online.
Blue Battler
Honorary

For those who might be curious to see how COH has changed since they used to play, I found this bit in one of their anniversary chats:

9:30 - Passport bag: not enabling it yet; eventually will be enabled for everyone. Reactivation week starting Tuesday May 3rd through May 10th with global server access. (No Double XP.)

Blue Battler
Honorary

Free Account week has been changed to next week.
Blue Battler
Honorary

City of Heroes will be offering a free to play feature in the near future:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/CityofHeroes

Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't see this post before and I missed the announcement on Facebook. Interesting. I'll have to think about it.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

The VIP headstart for City of Heroes: Freedom starts 09/13/11. More than likely, that means the Free to Play Option will go live sometime in the next two weeks after that.
Blue Battler
Honorary

One of the interesting little factoids I found out tonight: in COH Freedom you can have up to 10 costume slots now.
Blue Battler
Honorary

City of Heroes Freedom Free to Play Option is now live.
  This topic comprises 129 pages: 1  2  3  ...  126  127  128  129   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.