Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Britney Spears marries Jason Alexander!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Britney Spears marries Jason Alexander!!!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. And she wants to annul THAT? She IS losing it!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Think he'll sue to get half her fortune?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
He's eligible for half of what she made since Saturday. That's still gotta be a pretty penny... at LEAST what I make in a year! [Frown]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov 2004:
He's eligible for half of what she made since Saturday. That's still gotta be a pretty penny... at LEAST what I make in a year! [Frown]

Unfortunately, Jason's not likely to get even that. If a marriage is anulled, there was effectively no marriage. (That's California law - I expect that Nevada would be similar, but I don't know for sure). Therefore, no marital property rights arise. I hope she at least paid for his hotel room and airfare home.

[ January 05, 2004, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey He's cute!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I saw Jason Alexander once. He was walking hand-in-hand with a svelte blonde woman who looked barely old enough to vote. True story!
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I think the annulment should be denied. Just to teach her that you can't screw around like that and just take it back. Life doesn't work that way.

I doubt that's the first Vegas marriage that was quickly annulled. Maybe not even the first this year.

She should be denied the right to annul a marriage because she's famous?

icefire
Just like old Times!

Are you saying Teeds and EDE secretly got married?

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

I generally don't refer to myself in the third person. And I am engaged to Lester, you cad.

At any rate, I'm of age. If I want to get married (to a guy who's also of age) every year on January 15 and then divorced (or seek an annullment if I qualified) on January 30, that's my business.

Actually, there was a story kinda like that once on The Love Boat.

icefire
Just like old Times!

Okay you got me there!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leap Year Lass:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I think the annulment should be denied. Just to teach her that you can't screw around like that and just take it back. Life doesn't work that way.

I doubt that's the first Vegas marriage that was quickly annulled. Maybe not even the first this year.

She should be denied the right to annul a marriage because she's famous?

She should be denied the right to the annulment because of the continuous news crap stories we've had to put up with because she did something stupid. I guess Gump was right. Stupid is as stupid does.

I think I'll turn off my local news, which will probably, again, feature it as the main story while burying the business fire that happened during rush hour. Guess I'm just getting cynical with age.

Plus, I really hate Britney. No talent blonde bimbo.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

So take it up with the news station. And don't watch what doesn't interest you.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.