Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Worst jokes EVER! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Worst jokes EVER!
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
If a rooster says "cocka-doodle-doo", what does a gay rooster say?

Any-cockle-doo

[ July 31, 2003, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Caleb ]

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb

okay -Sonnie Boy wins for the worst jokes. [Confused]

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caleb:
okay -Sonnie Boy wins for the worst jokes. [Confused]

No Caleb honey, I win with the MOST jokes, that Cockadoodledoo one was worse than the age old quiestion of why was the beach wet? and everyone knows it was because the sea weed....
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb

LOL

that one took a moment...

--------------------

Sonnie
mere mortal

That is my seven year old neices favourite joke, the first time I told her it she laughed so hard she wet herself. My brother and his wife were not too impressed with me.... they're a pair of po faced gits sometimes, honestly, what's wrong with childs urine on the back seat of a car when you're on a long journey? isn't it obligatory?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

smile, it kills time between disasters

[ August 02, 2003, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: Sonnie Boy ]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Sonnie, you make me smile [Smile]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Psychout
Your mind is my playground

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Psychout   Email Kid Psychout         Edit/Delete Post     
What's red, has candles on top and tastes like meat?

An after-birthday cake.

...i'm so gonna like it round here.

(edited coz forgot how to tell my own damn joke)

[ August 05, 2003, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: Kid Psychout ]

From: Melbourne, Auz. | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
OH MY GOD KID PSYCHOUT!!!!!!!!!!

happy happy happy happy!!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sonnie
mere mortal

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:

which is nice, thank you Danny, but I prefer it when you beg.....
Sonnie
mere mortal

oooh oooh got told the SICKEST joke yet last night....

Q: What do you get if you put a baby in a microwave?

A: An erection!

just try not to smile.... face it you know you're going top go to hell anyway....

Sonnie
mere mortal

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Psychout:
What's red and tastes like meat?

An after-birthday cake.

Classic!
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:

which is nice, thank you Danny, but I prefer it when you beg.....
I will beg anytime for you [Smile]

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

So this guy I know had to take Sylvester his pet Rottweiller into see the vet as he (the dog) was cross eyed.

The vet picks the dog up and examines his eyes, shines a torch down his throat and looks at his teeth and said to my friend
"well... I'm going to have to put him down"

my friend replied "why? because of he has cross eyes?"

to which the vet said "no, it's because he's really heavy"

Sonnie
mere mortal

then there was that man who walked into a bar with a roll of tarmac under his arm and says "a pint please and one for the road.........."
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
How do you know if you are borderline schizophrenic?

Half the voices in your head are speaking Spanish.

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.