Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Smallville ... MAJOR SPOILERS (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Smallville ... MAJOR SPOILERS
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I always get Margot Kidder confused with Karen Allen. Both played dark-haired, sassy women in fantasy movies of that period.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
So how is everyone liking this season so far? Since I'm recording Lost I'm missing out until the repeats start.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Not too bad! And since I'm recording Smallville and missing Lost, maybe we can swap sometime. [Big Grin]

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

I'm not so into the Lana subplot, now that they've introduced Lois. Just kind of makes Lana seem irrelevant, I guess. And I do miss having Pete around, even though he really didn't do that much when he was there.

And they've already re-introduced someone that I thought they'd keep away for a bit longer, which dissipated the initial suspense...

rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Tom Welling is hot...that's enough to make me watch the show.

Plus Lois (Erica) is alot better then I expected here to be.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Smallville has one of the most across-the-board attractive casts on TV.

Must be something in the water in Kansas.

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Very attractive, but I'll take our own cast of characters anyday! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Must be something in the water on the MMB.
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
can't wait for season 4 to air in the UK !!!

i keep going to www.kryptonsite.com for all the latest info [ but try to not read the spoilers, though !!! ]

the promotional pics of the cast look great, TOM just gets better looking each season !!!

and ANNETTE looks hot in those pictures, kinda like an older JEAN GREY !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

There's supposed to be a girl-girl kiss in tonight's episode (titled "Kryp/Tuck")... [Eek!]
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
how are the latest episodes ???

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Man, there's nothing like a girl-girl kiss to get me watching...

I just watched the "Clark and Lois get caught in the shower" episode. Nice to see a woman with some curves (as opposed to that nelly Lana, who I'm sick as hell of)

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Last night's episode had a tribute to Christopher Reeve at the beginning and end. And next week will be the Flash episode.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I just watched the

s
p
o
i
l
e
r

episode where Chloe returns. Oh, that final scene! Just when Lana might be finally out of the picture, and the poor girl freaking comes back from the DEAD, Clark starts to fall for (AGAIN) someone besides Chloe! Oh, the humanity! And my new favorite poppy b.s. song, "So Much for my Happy Ending" by creampuff popbot Avril Lavigne playing over the scene. I had to go tell my wife (who quit watching Smallville last season) that she was SO missing the boat without Smallville this season. I've been really impressed so far--they've tied up more loose ends in three episodes than they did the entire season last year. I really hope we don't go back to Freak of the Week, though, which is where it seems like they're going...

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Even though I still think she's cute as a button, I've gotten really bored by Lana's storyline this season -- though I've yet to watch this past week's episode, so maybe she does something interesting in that one with the whole tattoo thing...
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
No comments on the 10/20/04 episode yet?

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Bart Allen on the show as a criminal with a conscious? I liked alot of things about the episode, but I would have liked it more if they had gotten Bart's personality a lot closer to his comic book personality.

The scenes with both Clark and Bart running were the high lights of the episode for me, especially at the end when Bart turns around and waves bye bye.

Any other thoughts?

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.