Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » America's Next Top Model -Now on Cycle 11 (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: America's Next Top Model -Now on Cycle 11
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
No, no, no, Heather... we like socially awkward unaware of how stunning she is Heather... not Miss Critical of Everyone Heather from the start of tonight's episode!

Who else has the potential to topple Heather from the top? Lisa's a definite threat. Chantelle too if she's able to get past the sexpot shots...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmigod. Ohmigod. I effing looooove ANTM!! Like, so much. Seriously, I watch the marathons. I've seen all the seasons (except the current one, since I watch 'em on VHI). [Love] [Love] [Love] So much!

And Tyra with her weird sayings and stuff. God. The show is crack. And I-- I am an addict. Like, whoa.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I like it too, but...I miss Janice Dickinson.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Twiggy, though! She's not as neurotic but, damn, she's hot for an old gal. And so cute!

Besides, Janice usually guest-stars for an episode. I bet she was just too much against mild Tyra.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, Twiggy is fun.

But Tyra, mild? [Confused] I think she's bonkers. Have you ever watched an episode of her talk show?

I think Janice got pushed to guest-star status because she has more charisma than Tyra and she's more honest.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Mm, I thought she went to guest-star because she was getting her own show. I've seen ads for the Janice Dickenson agency or something of that nature before. I doubt Janice would still guest-star if it was a bad split. She's bitchy that way.

And when I say mild, I just mean that she doesn't shout and isn't crass. But, yeah. Crazy, she is. My girlfriends and I have joked about watching to hear what dumb thing she's going to say on both her talk show and ANTM. (I mean that in the nicest way possible.)

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
During the whole episode, I had no idea who might be eliminated. I have no complaints about who it was.

Aw Lash, that was Heather's socially awkward attempt at fitting in...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Caliente

I finally saw the episode last night (my first of this season). And can I just say? I was sad to see her go. [Frown]

That said, I like Lisa a lot. I don't understand why people are such haters. Stop drinking that haterade, girls! Hopefully she won't fall prey to it like many a model before her.

I also really like that shiny blonde girl. I forget her name but when she smiled it was just like, the heavens opened and sunshine came down. Or something. Really cool.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Sketch Lad
Advisor

HEATHER WAS PHOTOGRAPHED BY MATTHEW ROLSTON!!!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
but Heather may not be able to continue as it apparently was in the next episode preview. I am worried about her. I hope she'll be okay and come back somehow. *finger crossing*
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

So that WAS her passing out on the set?

NoooOOOOOoooooo!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

re: Ebony quitting... is this an ANTM first? Loved how Tyra spun it for what-her-face who was supposed to go. "You show these judges they were WRONG!!" Heh!

Cal, The blonde shiny girl might be Jenah or Chantelle. I like them both. I especially like how Jenah isn't really pretty to me but she photographs STUNNING.

--------------------

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
yeah I think so...I don't remmy seeing any models quitting....this probably the first time. so many times I have seen some breakout (skin problem remmy?), one model fainting in front of the judges (haha I thought it was funny - look at the judges faces! it was priceless. heee), Tyra yelling out at one model who was giving 2nd chance, Mercedes' hidden illness, the beautiful blue-eyed blonde who has night blindness and retinasis pigmentailis (AKA "Tunnel Vision"), Shari (or Shannon?) famous kiss with a man while her boyfriends away, etc etc.

*sigh* I hope that I am wrong about Heather's collapsing in the set. so wait and see on Sunday.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
ebony was my fav!!!!!!!! she's fierce. and tyra tried to spin that??? please if i were ambreal i wouldve gone home, no one thinks she deserves to be there.

mllash, the southern girl with brown hair left after having to cut her hair short twice (ala: "mia farrow"). maybe season 5?

but now i'm rooting for heather....or th shaved head one.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Hmmm... I haven't really thought about who I'd want to win if not Heather. That stuff usually comes to me when my favorites get eliminated.

Ebony is an interesting person. She was so arrogant and above it all at first, but this whole thing took the wind right out of her sails.

I think it's weird that Ambreal can't seem to model because she's an actress and dancer!

Jenah reminds me of a friend of mine back when I was in my early 20's. Not all that attractive day to day, she'd wear torn jeans, big lumpy jacket, hair in a pony-tail or otherwise pulled back and... glasses. But, she'd undergo the transformation with hair, makeup and a hot little outfit... she'd become stunning! She did actually do some modelling. She used to tell me that all the other models she knew did the same thing... dress all frumpy and casual, for comfort, on their own time because they had to deal with uncomfortable clothes so often at work.
(I didn't try to date this girl because I had a girlfriend at the time... the woman who is now my wife!) That whole thing totally reinforces Tyra and the judges' constant comment about models needing to be "fresh palettes" for the designers and beauty squads to work on.

(Sorry, I guess I was feeling kinda chatty!)

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.