Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Worst jokes EVER! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Worst jokes EVER!
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Did you hear about the tailor who lost touch with reality? He couldn't shake the feeling that nothing was it seams.

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
What does a dyslexic cow say?

OOM!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
What's the coldest kind of carpet?

Berber

(I made that one up myself! My aunt says I should send it to Reader's Digest. I think she's just being nice.)

Eric

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
my youngest neice's favourite right now is---

q) what do you call a sleeping cow?

a) a bulldozer!

I'm so proud of her!

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
More Helen Keller (really old ones):

Why did Helen Keller play the piano with only one hand?
Because she sang with the other.

Helen Keller fell down the stairs. Why didn't she call for help?
Because she broke her wrists.

How did Helen Keller's parents punish her?
They rearranged the furniture. [Invisible Kid]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Ther's a collision on the border of Scotland and England, both cars are totally smashed up, really nasty mess, though miraculously both drivers are thrown free and survive without a scratch...

the Englishman says - "Goodness gracious me! That was a lucky escape, we must have someone looking over us to survive that"

the Scotsman replies -"Aye it was miraculous.... I think we should toast our good luck"

the Englishman nods butthen says -"but what can we toast with?"

the Scotsman walks around the smashed remains of their two cars and, again miraculously, pulls out a bottle of whiskey from the remains of his car... walking back to the Englishman he pulls off the top and hands it to him.

The Englishman toasts their luck then takes a long drink out of the bottle, easily drinking a third of it in one go then hands it back to the Scotsman who says...

"No thanks, I'll have my drink after the police arrive"

OUCH!!!!!

[ August 12, 2003, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Sonnie Boy ]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.