Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » So what are you EATING? (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: So what are you EATING?
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know what's for supper, but I'm friggin' starving. I've got to start bringing a lunch or something. mrs. matlock's off to the store after work; we've had nothing in the house but ground beef for weeks. I'm dying for some chicken, or pork chops or pigs feet, anything but ground beef.

Just kidding about the pigs feet, that's just revolting. Feet from a jar, who thought that was a good idea?

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I don't know. I'm not a fan of pigs feet but if I were going to have them I'd much prefer they came from a jar instead of from the ground!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Maybe fresh from the meat counter, next to the ox-tails and chitlin's?

Nope, still revolting.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm having some rice pudding and a cold, frosty glass of Mountain Dew: Live Wire. [Lightning Lad]

In a few minutes I'm going to sample a brownie... [slurp]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Stu,

That brownie sounds wonderful right now. Got any more?

I may have to make spaghetti again...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Mmmaybe. [Smile]
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Brownie for spaghetti?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

OK -- send me the coordinates, and I'll have a brownie beamed (or threshholded, as the case may be) over! [Wink]
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Cheerios in soymilk for me, with a handful of peanuts on the side.

Ah, sweet cereal -- Purina Bachelor Chow, it is.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Well, I was going to have a cup o' soup for lunch today because I've recently become addicted to the damn things. But I forgot it. Well, at least there's food in the house again! We hit the Supercenter last night. Foood glorious food!
Stu
Time Trapper

I too went grocery shopping recently.

I'm now having a stick of mozzarella string cheese and a glass of cherry coke...

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Dry Cheerios to snack on and water to drink. How exciting!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Half an onion bagel in some red pepper hummus for me.

My sister just sent me a care package with several cans of Cincinnati's Skyline chili. I should go heat some up.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I've heard about the virtues of Skyline chili for years. I've GOT to get me some the next time I'm in the Cincinnati area... right after I visit King's Island!

I'm having leftover seafood pasta and cold roast chicken, washed down with cherry coke...

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Umm... you meant Cedar Point? RIGHT?!?!?

<<looks meaningfully at Stu>>

(Actually, I didn't think Skyline was all that hot. But this comes from a good ol' southern boy... we KNOW how to cook chili down here!)

-

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.