Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » The Erin Gray (and friends) appreciation thread. (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: The Erin Gray (and friends) appreciation thread.
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I can only quote that Marvelously Mental Mage of Silly Songing... Billy Idol... by saying

MORE MORE MORE!

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
No kidding. This woman was so smokin' it wasn't funny. Turn a boy into a man at 20 paces.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
WE NEED MORE!

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

>enter's white door into white room. shuts door which disappears into white wall so it seems as if standing on a vast white nothingness. Is pulling a simple chair with. places chair in middle of said nothingness.<

"...ahem..."

--------------------

Something pithy!

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I saw that a local TV station is airing (cabling?) one episode of Buck Rogers each week. Got the DVR all set up for the Erin Gray droolfest. It is a crying shame she didn't lose her shirt every other episode like Buck did...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I got the whole series on DVD from Wal-Mart for like 15 bucks.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

>raises hand at back of the bus<

uhhh, still waitin'...

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

"... yel-loh? Aaaaaany body home?"

--------------------

Something pithy!

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lust seen this thread Dev. My gosh these bring back some (pleasant) memories.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL] Talk about Freudian slips or something. That was really a slip of the finger on the keyboard. I meant Just seen this thread. Honest [Good]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

eeeeeyyyyyeaaahhhhh, cause the l is soo close to the j.

[Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
[LOL] Talk about Freudian slips or something. That was really a slip of the finger on the keyboard. I meant Just seen this thread. Honest [Good]

[ROTFLMAO]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I NEVER KNEW THIS THREAD EXISTED!!!!!!!!! [Mad]

Ok, so I should have know since Dev Em and I are like the last two people on earth that idolize Erin Gray!

(I think I posted somewhere my thoughts on Wilma Deering's pants and their contents) [Wink]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the head's up about the Buck Rogers boxed series DVD Dev .... will definately hit (I hate going in there) Wal-mart later today!!! It will be a sacrifice of love! [Smile]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Erin Gray makes me horny, Baby, yeah baby yeah!

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.