Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » YouTube Videos that are Better than the Official Videos (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: YouTube Videos that are Better than the Official Videos
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Love Will Find a Way by Yes.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I Believe in Father Christmas by Greg Lake

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Kashmir by Led Zepplin

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

When the Heart Rules the Mind by GTR

--------------------

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
What a cool thread bro! I felt like I was stolling down memory lane with some of those!
[LOL]

I gotta learn how to attach a link on here one of these fine days.
It's probably super easy, but It's just me ... I'm a self-proclaimed dufus.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

To attach a link, click on the Full Reply button below, then click on the URL button (bottom of first column of the options that appear). You can copy and paste the link into the box that appears and then type in the words you want to appear on screen.

--------------------

future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
[URL=Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Video Version (REFRAMED)]Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Video Version (REFRAMED)[/URL]

- let's see if this works! [Smile]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

quote:
Originally posted by future king:
[URL=Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Video Version (REFRAMED)]Total Eclipse of the Heart: Literal Video Version (REFRAMED)[/URL]

- let's see if this works! [Smile]

Nope..... worth another try later I guess.
future king

quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
To attach a link, click on the Full Reply button below, then click on the URL button (bottom of first column of the options that appear). You can copy and paste the link into the box that appears and then type in the words you want to appear on screen.

Thank you my friend for your advice.
I did not manage to make it work this time for some reason but I will try again.

future king

Just tried again and failed.

There's a second window that appears on my screen after I paste the link? Asking me to enter a title or something .... when I do that is when it doesn't seem to take for some reason.

Oh well, on to other challenges.

future king

Did I kill this awesome thread with my stupidity???
[Razz]

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

The thread is not dead. It is just hibernating, waiting for others to discover its magnificence.

[Smile]

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
FK, open a second window with the video you want to attach. In the address line, right click and select copy. Then, come back to the thread here you want it to be in. Hit enter a couple of times to seperate it from the main body of your post, and then hit paste. Thats how I did it for years.

Hope that helps.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Thanks Rick, .... here's my first attempt. Hope it works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPgHbt0ODr4

future king

quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
FK, open a second window with the video you want to attach. In the address line, right click and select copy. Then, come back to the thread here you want it to be in. Hit enter a couple of times to seperate it from the main body of your post, and then hit paste. Thats how I did it for years.

Hope that helps.

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS, it freakin' worked!!!
M' man you are the balls! [LOL]
Thank you SO much ... that was as simple stupid as stupid gets, and it STILL gave ME a hard time!

Look out LW world, FK just joined the fray!!!!

... so this is what 2011 feels like!? I like it, duh-huh!!! [Yes]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.