Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » the all-EPISODE GUIDE with AIRDATE thread! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: the all-EPISODE GUIDE with AIRDATE thread!
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Finally got my grids in.

Jan. 6: "Timber Wolf"
Jan. 13: "Champions"
Jan. 20: "Fear Factory"
Jan. 27: "Phantoms

I guess they're saving up for Feb. sweeps.

[ December 17, 2006, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: Suddenly Seymour ]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I had heard they were doing just that, holding back the episodes. But they are killing the series by doing this.

And please! Enough of the Timber Wolf episode already!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andorian Lantern
Green Lantern of the UFP

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andorian Lantern   Email Andorian Lantern         Edit/Delete Post     
Seriously. Try as I might I keep missing the episodes because of my schedule, yet I've still seen the Timberwolf origin 3 freakin' times! Gah! [Evil]

--------------------
"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my...antennae."

From: New York, NY | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone know what this weeks episode is? Do we get the LSV?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. Repeats until February at least Vee. This week is Fear Factory and the week after (12/23) is Man of Tomorrow.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Really? The Omnicom said that it was a new one on the 23rd.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I think Michael was basing it on a pattern but the schedules that have been released all say that the 23rd will be a repeat of Man of Tomorrow. Doesn't mean they can't change their minds and give us an early Christmas present of another new episode.
Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Nope. Repeats until February at least Vee. This week is Fear Factory and the week after (12/23) is Man of Tomorrow.

That is suckage most foul! Especially now that screencaps of the "Legion of Super Villains" have been released. Some of us want more fan fic and fan art fodder, dangit! DX Not to mention more material for things like Livejournal icons...because, ya know, some of us treat that like a drug addiction...

--------------------
"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Nope. Repeats until February at least Vee.

Man, it's JLU all over again.
Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
This is the standard set by US television, 13 episodes leaving three out of every 4 weeks for repeats. Japanese television series are usually 23-28 episodes, much like US live action shows. It also allows room for actual character development and a solid, season long, sub plot.

US television sucks

--------------------
I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klordny
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klordny   Author's Homepage   Email Klordny         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, Matthew, I was just speculating on the date for a new episode.

I notice that "Fear Factory", "Champions" and "Phantoms" are even more out of order than when they were originally aired. That's the correct order of 1.04, 1.05, and 1.06, but this time they've swapped episodes 4 and 5 (previously it was 4 and 6).

Any idea about Dec. 30? I suspect it would be episode 1.03 "Legacy" since they're showing episode 1.01 before it and episodes 1.03, 1.04, 1.05, and 1.06 after it, but ToonZone doesn't show any episode on the 30th.

Seymour, "Timber Wolf" is Jan. 6th, not 9th

[ December 16, 2006, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Michael Grabois ]

Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Grabois:
Seymour, "Timber Wolf" is Jan. 6th, not 9th

Oopsie -- all fixed

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Grabois:
Any idea about Dec. 30? I suspect it would be episode 1.03 "Legacy" since they're showing episode 1.01 before it and episodes 1.03, 1.04, 1.05, and 1.06 after it, but ToonZone doesn't show any episode on the 30th.

Got confirmation today that the 12/30 episode will indeed be "Legacy".
Starbucks Kid
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starbucks Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Episodes 1-6 have been uploaded to Youtube. If you missed the timberwolf origin, go look for it there.

The format is usually 3 videos for 1 episode.

Search under Legion of Superheroes Episode

FYI -

I foresee the future format of shows like this just going straight to on-demand sights like Youtube.
- Fans can watch on their schedules
- creators can get direct revenues
- any re-watched shows generate more incremental revenue
- creators can get immediate (and accurate) viewing statistics
- shows can be distributed as they are completed
- no meddling, know-it-all, network execs

Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
The owners of this site does not endorse Youtube or any other sites that violate copyright laws.*

*FYI.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.