Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Testing my new TOY !!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Testing my new TOY !!!
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
here a couple of photo's i've taken tonight with my new Canon IXUS digital camera [ that PAUL bought me, for my birthday !! ]

me and my Flight Ring ......

-

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
here's almost the same pose .... but in blk/white !!

-

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
For my birthday I want an Ultra Matthew action figure!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

these photo's have been taken in our office / my comic room !!! it's where i have my computer sent up, hanging over the desk is the George Perez / Alex Ross "Crisis on Infinite Earths" print !!! i love that picture, it's such a cool image !!!

when i'm sat at the desk [ now writing this .... ] i always discover a character, i hadn't noticed before !!!

i also have ALL my comics and figures etc .... in this room !!!

-

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

a better picture of my desk area ....

-

Matthew.

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
For my birthday I want an Ultra Matthew action figure!!!!!

i've heard that they are really rare and expensive [Wink] !!!

i'll let you know when one comes up for sale on E-Bay !!!

Matthew.

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought maybe you could send me one

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I meant to reply to this sooner, but I had to run and clean up something [Good]

Awesome pics, Matty Poo! And having that new camera will just make it so much easier for you to send me pics [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
WOW! [Eek!]

NICE pics!! And I'm not just referring to the subject matter... [Wink] What's the model number on that camera, Mattie? I want to do some research. I love the resolution on your pictures! [Cool]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
(P.S.: Who knew Matthew's even cuter with stubble?) [Love] [Big Grin]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Great pix, but that desk is too dang clean! A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind. As if I don't feel guilty enough sitting across from Mr. Neatnik at work. [Smile]

Of course, the advantage of having a desk that clean is that it's that much easier to shove everything off in a fit of extracurricular activity. [Wink]

That's OK. I'll just keep looking at the first picture instead. Oh, hi, honey! What am I looking at so intently? umm, nothing... (apple + w apple + w!)

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
dreamy sigh

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

quote:
Originally posted by Poverty Lad:
WOW! [Eek!]

NICE pics!! And I'm not just referring to the subject matter... [Wink] What's the model number on that camera, Mattie? I want to do some research. I love the resolution on your pictures! [Cool]

hey POV !!

thanks .... the camera i have is the Canon IXUS 400 and these photo's were taken on the lowest resolution function of the camera !!!

so they have turned out really well IMO !!!

i'm still trying to understand everything it can do !!! [ btw i can also record 3 minute movies on it also ..... ]

Matthew.

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, you play Ultra Boy in the Legion movie. Definitely.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
This may seem a little odd, but Ultra Matt was sort of a random background extra in a dream I had. No speaking part, but you were dressed in a nice suit.

By the way, is your desk really that neat?

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.