Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc. (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  14  15  16   
Author Topic: OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc.
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
He has also discovered that he can sometimes grow and shrink seconds!!!! Which means that he has limited time control and speed up/slow down abilities (i.e. he can make a second as big as an hour, for example, giving teammates plenty of time to accomplish what is needed to defeat adversaries.)

No wonder Happy Hour at SHAKES seems to last forever! Good power Vee!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Vee, that's awesome! You've become a potent force in the LMB!

(And I still see you as LW's very own aristocratic Roman Senator type)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fundamental King
Starcrossed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fundamental King           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd like to request that Lash list his current LMBP powers. I've seen you drawn with a lash or whip in artist renditions. What else can you do besides charm the hearts of LW?

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Vee, that's awesome! You've become a potent force in the LMB!

(And I still see you as LW's very own aristocratic Roman Senator type)

You mean like this?

-

[ October 20, 2004, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I can insulate against radiation. Plus, as the Boy of Iron, I can get the wrinkles out of anything.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ferroboy:
I can insulate against radiation. Plus, as the Boy of Iron, I can get the wrinkles out of anything.

[LOL]
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohhh...I like that one! [LOL]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I have the powers to waste time, to enter suspended animation for about six to eight hours per day, and to make mechanics wealthy.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I have the fantastic Super Hug power... Whoever feels bad is hugged back to health.

*opens his arms to hug someone in need*

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haggard Lad
S'up?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haggard Lad   Email Haggard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The Secret Origin of Haggard Lad!

Growing up as the only messy person on Pinesolia, the “Clean Planet,” is a difficult life (Pinesolia supplies high-tech cleaning technologies to the UP and even Legion World). Trepp Aron was shunned by everyone around him, including his parents. He couldn’t help who he was and didn’t think he needed to be like everyone else.

When he turned 15, a strange cult-like group kidnapped Trepp. Apparently, they had been waiting for “a fated one” and he fit the description of being extremely messy. This cult had used magic to seal away all of Pinesolia’s dirtiness thousands of years ago. This “haggard” gem has been waiting for the fated messy teenager to appear and plans to make Trepp the champion of the planet. The gem gives Trepp three special powers:

1.) He has no fear at all.
2.) The ability to create sparks when he snaps his fingers (which Trepp can use to light firecrackers for battles and fun).
3.) A bizarre writing ability that makes him switch between print and cursive while writing (happens randomly in mid-sentence or even mid-word) ... the practical applications of this power have yet to be discovered.

For the first few weeks Haggard Lad used his No Fear power for crazy stunts he would do himself and have them filmed by his buddy “Wipes,” a hover-camera bot. He also custom built an old hover board for those stunts. Then one day, an evil telepath named Fearallo can from another dimension and began using his powers to create fear in Pinsolia’s citizens. Haggard Lad, being unaffected by the waves of fear sweeping the planet, used his abilities and hover board to defeat Fearallo. This drew the attention of the Legion and he was offered membership (which was great for Pinesolia because, even though he saved the planet, they still didn’t like him).

Haggard Lad’s first month as a Legionnaire had several hurdles to overcome. He continually misplaced his flight ring (he prefered his hover board anyway) and he was caught napping during several missions. And during his off hours, he enjoys hover boarding through Legion World’s hallways... much to Cobalt Kid’s dismay.

--------------------
The Secret Origin of Haggard Lad!

Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CreativityKid
Legion of Substitute Heroes Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CreativityKid   Email CreativityKid         Edit/Delete Post     
If I shared my secret origin, it wouldn't be a secret anymore [Smile] .

But, my powers include super-speed thinking and writing.

Especially helpful when an editor says you've got 10 minutes until deadline!

From: Pawtucket, RI | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I can make cups of tea in the dark. A fantastically useful and appreciated power at 6-45am. Or any other time.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
You COULD just turn on a light, 'Binger. Are UK utility rates that prohibitive??? [Wink] [Big Grin] [Hug]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I tend to be on autopilot mode at that time of the day Pov so I never remember to put on the lights :0 sad but true!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.