Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Ghost Rider Movie Official Thread...SPOILERS (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ghost Rider Movie Official Thread...SPOILERS
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Just follow the link, hopefully.

http://superherohype.com/nextraimages/hellcycleexclusive.jpg

Maybe this will work, the bike looks GOOD!

[ February 07, 2007, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
and this should be the superman shield if it works...

http://superherohype.com/nextraimages/supermanreturnsexclusive.jpg

I like the shield, but i don't like the background color.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I had already posted the shield as a wallpaper over at the Superman movie thread.

I wasn't too impressed by the bike. I'm not holding out much hope for the movie. It may be a bit early to judge it but Cage has been pushing to get into a comic book movie, any comic book movie, for far too long.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Thats cool, Scott. Sorry that i didn't know about the shield.

Still, i do have to say that i really like the bike. Each of us just has different taste, lol.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
No need to be sorry about the shield. I didn't like the background much myself and my play around with it. Plus I've gotten into a habit here of trying to post to threads already started on stuff, especially movies or comics.

I guess the bike isn't too bad but you really can't see much detail in that pic unless you enhance it. Too many of these sneak peek pics are too dark to see anything. Hell, too many movies and TV shows anymore are too dark to see much. I guess its a way to hide bad effects.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

What about this for the shield? I changed the color of the shield and darkened the background a couple of tints.

Click for fullsize image

rickshaw1
Leader

I like the red a lot. Try it on a black background, and fill in the yellow and see how it looks?

--------------------

Something pithy!

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Bah! That's someone else's work and not big enough for a desktop. [Wink]
Lightning Lad
Founder

Still working on a decent background.

Click for fullsize image

rickshaw1
Leader

Wow. Now that is looking great. Damn i have good taste, lol.

"Must design clothh"

Quote is from the movie Gun Shy with Liam Neeson and Sandra Bullock.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Lightning Lad
Founder

Here's my "Kryptonite" version. Didn't get a chance to upload it before leaving work last night.

Click for fullsize image

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I guess the bike isn't too bad but you really can't see much detail in that pic unless you enhance it. Too many of these sneak peek pics are too dark to see anything. Hell, too many movies and TV shows anymore are too dark to see much. I guess its a way to hide bad effects.

The bike looks ok to me. The most important thing is the flaming wheels anyway, and considering I expect it'll be in motion a lot, I don't think the details of the bike really matter too much anyway. The basic impression gives the right vibe, so I have no problems with it.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Basically the way i see it, Drake. I mean, if it was my bike, it would just be flat black. Like the old moonshine runners. Everything was black to disappear at night.

So, you would have a spectal skeleton laughing and swinging a chain while riding a mostly black bike that sounds like the demons of hell jammed into a harley, with flaming tires trying to run you down.

If that wouldn't make you crap yer pants, you aint human.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Lightning Lad
Founder

Living up to my thread recycling rep... [Wink]

Anyone catch the latest trailers? It is supposed to show in front of X3 this weekend. If you can, watch both the international and domestic trailer. They differ just a bit. Myself, I prefer the style of the international one.

This trailer actually makes the movie seem better than I thought it might turn out. And Sam Elliot as the Caretaker is perfect. Even if he does wind up sounding like his character from the Big Lebowski (a great movie btw).

I'm not sure if the international trailer is up at the official site or not so you may have to go to Quicktime trailers to see it (can't post the direct link as it is blocked at work).

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.