Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » The ALL-How awesome would a Super-Stalag of Space DVD cartoon be? thread! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The ALL-How awesome would a Super-Stalag of Space DVD cartoon be? thread!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Let the animated slaughter of tons of one-shot supporting characters begin!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
It would be way cool.

Hating to detract from the "ALL" of this thread, but...

Other candidates:

Outlawed Legion/Legion Chain-Gang

Forgotten Legion/Devil's Dozen (ADV 350-351)

The Adult Legion/LSV, including the appearance of comics' first gay couple!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I wouldn't mind seeing a slight change in one of the plot points. [Big Grin]

After Cooke's New Frontier, which I think would play well at the theatre actually, Super Stalog beats all others including Darkness Saga in the action-adventure-not a lot of thinking necessary, category.

I suppose they could smarten it up with some "diversity" themes, more tunneling over to the girls' dorms, or maybe even the Nardo clones performing some Busby Berkely type choreographed dancing.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

First AND homliest!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Speaking of smarting up and changing scenes, though he's a natural for "Tunnel King," ME Lad would look way cool bouncing a ball off the isolation cell wall or jumping a drag tail motorcycle over a field barrier.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
The Great Darkness seems to lend itself most to being adapted. That'd be my first choice.

Earthwar would be pretty good too or the LSV storyline that started off the Baxter run.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
quote:

First AND homliest!
Er... they were the first gay Legionnaires to be a couple, but those two zany old gay men from Throon preceded them by several years!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

All TRUE Legion fans know this. I hang my head in shame.

Kinda cool how the LSH didn't fear to show these older gay couples.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

This is one way in which the post-Zero Hour Legion stayed true to its roots, with those old gay ambassador guys!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Imagine how cool Nardo would be onscreen? Who could play his voice? It'd have to be somenoe extremely cruel!

And the multiple deaths would make this a sure hit with the 9-13 age group! (Pre-teens *love* animated deaths!).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klordny
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klordny   Author's Homepage   Email Klordny         Edit/Delete Post     
Who was the allegedly gay couple in the Adult LSV story?
Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Luthor V and Mxyzptlk V.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Those two queens put the sex back in homosexual.

--------------------

Klordny
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klordny   Author's Homepage   Email Klordny         Edit/Delete Post     
Huh? In two panels, you got that they're gay? What, because they hang out together? Sheesh. Next thing you'll be telling me that Invisible Kid and Chemical King were lovers or something.
Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Other than the fact that they had the same last name... "V" (ha ha), I never thought of them as gay either.

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.