Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Animated Legion...Anticipating THE TOYS!!! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Animated Legion...Anticipating THE TOYS!!!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe the Brainy doll could have a Stretch Armstrong neck for easy elongation [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
From the description of one of the episodes they'll need to make his head detachable too. [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Lester Spiffany figure with wind-up Venturan walking money! Press the button on his back and he says, "You're stupid!"

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legionnaire Extroadinnaire
Artist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legionnaire Extroadinnaire   Author's Homepage   Email Legionnaire Extroadinnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
I want Porcupine Pete!

--------------------
Flying through Space Quadrant 5!

From: Flying through Space Quadrant 5 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lizrdprnce
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lizrdprnce   Email lizrdprnce         Edit/Delete Post     
My life will not be complete until I get my Matter-Eater Lad figure!
From: Birmingham AL | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legionnaire Extroadinnaire
Artist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legionnaire Extroadinnaire   Author's Homepage   Email Legionnaire Extroadinnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Me too!

--------------------
Flying through Space Quadrant 5!

From: Flying through Space Quadrant 5 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Flying Fool
Eager Young Space Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Flying Fool   Email The Flying Fool         Edit/Delete Post     
Where's my playset of the Legion Cruiser? With light-up laser cannons and missile launchers?

--------------------
Space travel is engineering, time travel is magic.

From: The Bright, Sunny South | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Bouncing Boy Ball.

Porkupine Pete velcro bean bag toss game.

Matter Eater Lad Garbage Disposal.

Monstress Build-a-Bear.

Legion Clubhouse with real exploding labs.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
According to a report about the first DVD on August 28, that release is timed to a McDondald's Happy Meal promotion and action figures!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dream Girl
Yay for pie! (im obsessed)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dream Girl   Email Dream Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Or even a superboy action figure with red light-up eyes!

That would be pretty fun to fool around with!

--------------------
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice-cream!

From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like it may be official for no girls in the McDonald Happy Meals. Michael posted on The Omnicom that he found a seller on eBay already pre-selling the toys. The seller doesn't have any left but he did list what was included:

1. Superman
2. Timber Wolf
3. Lightning LAd
4. Mano
5. Tharok
6. Brainiac
7. Bouncing Boy
8. Validus

You can still see the auction (that ended today) with a small picture of the toys here.

[ July 13, 2007, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
what? no female figures?!? argh!!! [Frown]

however I will definitely want to get Bouncing Boy, Validus, Tharok, Mano, and Timber Wolf.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Meals are too dangerous for a girl!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
OT, I know, but the DVD was mentioned earlier...

Hey, Scott, DCBS has the LSH DVD listed in this month's specials for $12.99, 25%off!

[ July 17, 2007, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Pov ]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
OT, I know, but the DVD was mentioned earlier...

Hey, Scott, DCBS has the LSH DVD listed in this month's specials for $12.99, 25%off!

I added a copy to my July order. [Smile]
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.