Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Animated Legion...Anticipating THE TOYS!!! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Animated Legion...Anticipating THE TOYS!!!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Let's finish these cards...

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Reading the comments (and links) and the Omnicom, it seems to me that everyone involved (McDonalds, WB/DC, and the fans/consumers) would have been better off if they had produced another set of 8 "girl toys" action figures that included (so as to not get too obscure) -

Saturn Girl
Phantom Girl
Triplicate Girl
Triplicate Girl (White)
Triplicate Girl (Purple)
Triplicate Girl (Orange)
Emerald Empress
Alexis Luthor

(Of course I'd have missed not having Persuader even more if they went this route...but still!)

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shanealt
Don't hurt me.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shanealt   Author's Homepage   Email shanealt         Edit/Delete Post     
Just grabbed the entire set on ebay for 17.99 with free shipping.

i'll continue to buy Happy Meals for extras however. My goal is to grab two sets total. i'll have the set i just ordered in mint condition and i'll have the other set that's opened.

Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaoSalad
Funny Guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GaoSalad   Email GaoSalad         Edit/Delete Post     
I only have two superman and two timber wolf... One set opened and one set not of course. Im going in the morning for more XD
From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Boo to the UK McD's they are taking part in this yet. We get cute little penguins instead. [Frown]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaoSalad
Funny Guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GaoSalad   Email GaoSalad         Edit/Delete Post     
That sucks, Faraway Lad... Perhaps you can have a friend in the states send you a set?
From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Boo to the UK McD's they are taking part in this yet. We get cute little penguins instead. [Frown]

Darden, say the word and I have a set for you.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doublechinner
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doublechinner   Email doublechinner         Edit/Delete Post     
I went on EBay last night and got a full set for "buy it now" of $21 US, shipping included. That saves me the aggravation of going to McDonald's, and the temptation to eat McDonald's food. When they arrive, they will become the property of the 5-year old, like everything in the house. I can't believe I will have a Lightning Lad, a Validus and a Mano in da' house!

--------------------
...but you don't have a moment where you're sitting there staring at a table full of twenty-five characters with little name signs that say, "Hi, my superpower is confusing you!"

From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
I had Mom stop by the McD's along the way over. They were only selling the toys with the Happy Meals. [Mad] Mom took one for the team, and got a meal too. Had to insist on two different toys; They definitely didn't have their A-team working this evening. [Roll Eyes]

I ended up with LL and Mano, and we both got generic bags. There's another store on Main Street Willi, I'll have Mom or one of my sisters check there. And if I get a good enough deal, I may still get the set off the 'Bay. The extra's will go to Alex. [Smile]

[ August 08, 2007, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Pov ]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm halfway there now (thanks to my lovely wife). I got Lightning Lad and Mano at lunchtime today, and my wife had to run some errands tonight. When she returned home, she presented me with the Superman & Timber Wolf figures she got at a different McDonalds! I love my wife!!!

I see by the bags they are #1-4 of the 8 if you check the bags' numbering. Makes me wonder if the stores are trying to only release them in order...you know, open box #1 (with Superman & Timber Wolf in it until the supply is gone, then open box #2 with LL & Mano. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I've also got to say, I love how the Happy Meal Box has the Interlac on it!!!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:

"the Word" [Big Grin]

Thanks Scott if shippings going to be high you can always hang on to them until SDCC next year.

Ooh, Ooh I just saw. [Bouncing Boy]

Happy meal boxes with interlac on them. [Love]

Pleeeze unca scott, pleeeze...pleeeze, pretty pleeeze

[LOL]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:

"the Word" [Big Grin]

Thanks Scott if shippings going to be high you can always hang on to them until SDCC next year.

Ooh, Ooh I just saw. [Bouncing Boy]

Happy meal boxes with interlac on them. [Love]

Pleeeze unca scott, pleeeze...pleeeze, pretty pleeeze

[LOL]

[Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I still haven't done anything with mine. I'm still thinking about it. Maybe I'll get a Happy Meal later today, open the toy and see how fun it is, then decide if I *must* get more to open or not...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaoSalad
Funny Guy

I finally have all of the toys... FINALLY! They got so fed up with me asking to trade toys that since they got a new box in today, they let me exchange all my extras for missing ones... They only had like two braniacs, so I had to dig and dig, but now I have a full set =DD
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
im lame i just ebayed it

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.