Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Animated Legion...Anticipating THE TOYS!!! (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Animated Legion...Anticipating THE TOYS!!!
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Actor Lad - PM me!! I have an extra Mano and Lightning Lad. [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
Ironic that the axe-wielder didn't make the cut...

Sorry.

Truly.

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
Ironic that the axe-wielder didn't make the cut...

Sorry.

Truly.

Oddly enough, he was the first one to get Heroclixed...the last one is Tharok - soon to be out next week.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Kabir snagged me a display and poster! [Smile]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Your post is no good without pictures! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Kabir snagged me a display and poster! [Smile]

what display and poster? you mean from McDonalds? Please show us the picture! [Love] [Big Grin]
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry for the delay...

Click for fullsize image

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Thanks, Gary! (And you know I was just teasing. [Big Grin] )

Man, the girls don't even get any respect on the promo stuff...! [Mad] [sigh]

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I now have a Mano in addition to Validus and Lightning Lad. And it looks like this is going to be it for me.

Two villains ganging up on a hero. It looks like Garth's run of bad luck remains alive.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Quote from my 9-year-old daughter:

"Why aren't there any GIRL Legionnaires at McDonalds?"

My response: "Girls are too smart to eat at McDonalds."

Quote 2 from her:

"Why are the girl super-heroes always sidekicks or something?"

My response: "Let's go to Baltimore, a man named Dan Didio can answer that question for you."

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]

Have her ask about the changes to season 2 as well. Fewer female characters my nass.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
She wasn't talking about girl legionnaires in Quote 2. She's actually seen more of the LSH cartoons than I have, and my 6-year-old has seen more of the JLU series than I have.

The 9-year-old's view of the world of comics is skewed by the fact that she's only read LSH31, JLU, Krypto, and the very, very few comics from "daddy's comic vault in the basement" that I've let her read.

If she's still reading comics when she's older, I assume her question will be, "Why are all the female super-heroes lesbians?"

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.