Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Should the Leagion appear in Justice League Unlimited or the Teen Titans?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should the Leagion appear in Justice League Unlimited or the Teen Titans?
RED-001
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED-001   Email RED-001         Edit/Delete Post     
Last week Justice League Unlimited and a new season of Teen Titans premiered.

Which one of these should the LSH appear on?

Seeing the Legion in the anime-style of the Teen Titans would displease some fans,yet maybe there should be a chance for a JLU appearance! [Gasp]

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
While Teen Titans is a good show and isn't all goofy all the time, I'd much rather see any Legion appearances on JLU.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Ditto. I think having them appear in JLU would also make it easier for them to include a larger cast.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
JLU, just leave out the CGI graphics please.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
JLU, because I would rather see the Legion recieve a more "serious" treatment than what is usual for Teen Titans. Plus there is precedent for the Legion in the main animated DCU "continuity."
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
Hate the Titans. I'd like to see The Legion on a 24 part JLU story line. Heck just give them their own show in the JLU style. [Smile]

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Why do we have to choose? if they turn up in both we get twice as much legion.

If its a stylistic choice then I suppose I am easier with the JLA. i have not seen JLU but have seen TT. I found the TT cartoon difficult to settle down with.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Ditto to all the above for JLU. They've already got the Superman connection (sort of) and have appeared in that style of animation already.

I'd be afraid for the gangly looking Legion we'd get on TT. [Wink]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Out of the two, JLU.

But I want the Subs to appear on Teen Titans.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
I think you're on to something there OM!

Is Static Shock still in production? A Legion appearance there might be fun, since he is a "teen" hero and that show has already been tied to the DC animated universe.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.