Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » the all-EPISODE GUIDE with AIRDATE thread! (Page 0)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: the all-EPISODE GUIDE with AIRDATE thread!
Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent! Thanks, LL! [Big Grin] Looks like it's gonna be a really, really good one. *stoked!*

--------------------
"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, out of daily habit, I just signed into my work e-mail, and, lo and behold, the March grids were there. We get one more new episode in March before it's back to reruns!

March 3: Chain of Command
March 10: Lightning Storm
March 17: Brain Drain
March 24: Child's Play
March 31: The Substitutes

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's how CC has it too. We probably won't see the finale two episodes until May so expect an April full of repeats as well.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Got my April grids in today. Woo hoo!

April 7: Lightning Storm
April 14: The Substitutes
April 21: Chain of Command
April 28: SUNDOWN -- PART 1

Hmm, with only only two weeks between Substitutes airings, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a revision (they sent three or four revised grids for March with changes to "Monster Allergy"), but Sundown will probably stay in place.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Seymour!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sundown has already aired in the UK. At least part one.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klordny
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klordny   Author's Homepage   Email Klordny         Edit/Delete Post     
Cartoon Network UK showed 13 consecutive weekday episodes starting March 5, so they should get part 2 on Wednesday. Now they get 49 weeks of reruns (not counting torrent downloads).
Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Promos which aired this Saturday (April 21) indicated that KidsWB will be showing TWO episodes of LSH next week (April 28). Don't know if it'll be two new episodes, so double-check your local listings before planning your schedules/programming your recorders.

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Our CW schedule only shows one episode planned. Maybe some locations are showing two Legions instead of two Batman.
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
The promos I saw on my local station were talking about 2 episodes of LSH, Batman, *and* Loonatics next week.
From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Cadet
Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Cadet   Email Space Cadet         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Bicycle Repair Man:
The promos I saw on my local station were talking about 2 episodes of LSH, Batman, *and* Loonatics next week.

Actually, I believe it said that the 2-part adventures "begin" next week.

--------------------
Readin' Legion since '62

From: Winnipeg | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Possibly; I haven't seen any corroborating evidence of two LSH episodes on April 28 since I brought it up.
Since I have plans for Saturday, I'm just going to record KidsWB from 8AM to noon to be on the safe side.

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Anybody have any advance grids for upcoming eps?

Tivo failed me today, so I didn't get to see Sundown pt 1 and I was hoping it would air again sometime soonish so I can grab it then...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
-------------------------------------------------
Season 1
Episode 1 – Aired: 9/23/2006

Man of Tomorrow
It is the 31st century. A group of super heroes called the Legion of Super Heroes travel back in time to recruit earth's greatest super hero, Superman, to help fight the evil of their time. While their intentions were good, good intentions don't always produce good results. Instead of bringing back Superman, they retrieve a young Clark Kent from his farm in Smallville to the future.

Episode 2 – Aired: 9/30/2006

Timber Wolf
A scientist asks the Legion to help him capture what he claims is a dangerous creature, but both the creature and the scientist have a dark secret.

Episode 3 – Aired: 10/7/2006

Legacy
Superman makes a new friend, Alexis, but his new chum soon becomes obsessive about having Superman as her only friend and not sharing him with anyone else...including the Legion.

Episode 4 – Aired: 11/4/2006

Phantoms
Superman accidentally opens a portal to a phantom dimension, unleashing a teenager with powers that match his own who eventually traps the other Legionnaires there.

Episode 5 – Aired: 11/11/2006

Champions
Lightning Lad enters the Intergalactic Games and must compete against his greatest rival.

Episode 6 – Aired: 11/18/2006

Fear Factory
A Legion team is forced to take refuge in a derelict space station but are separated and begin disappearing one by one.

Episode 7 – Aired: 2/3/2007

Brain Drain
Brainiac 5 is forced to get ahead to lead two of his teammates to a planet where the only cure for his faltering IQ can be found.

Episode 8 – Aired: 2/10/2007

Lightning Storm
Lightning Lad resigns from the Legion to join a new team, but soon finds himself caught in a conflict of interest when the two teams end up opposing each other.

Episode 9 – Aired: 2/17/2007

The Substitutes
When the Legion are tied up fighting a horde of creatures consuming the Earth's ionosphere, the rejects from the yearly Legion Auditions are the only ones standing between Earth and total destruction.

Episode 10 – Aired: 2/24/2007

Child's Play
When a young sorcerer comes to Earth and wreaks havoc, particularly on a magic-vulnerable Superman, Phantom Girl must try to convince his elders to reign him in.

Episode 11 – Aired: 3/3/2007

Chain of Command
At a moment of crisis, Cosmic Boy returns to lead the Legion, accompanied by a mysterious new hero.

Episode 12 – Aired: 4/28/2007

Sundown (1)
The ancient organic weapon known as the Sun-Eater has been unleashed, and it lives up to its name. It heads toward Earth's sun and not even the Legion can stop it.

Episode 13 – Aired: 5/5/2007

Sundown (2)
The Legion must turn to help from their greatest foes when they are unable to stop the Sun-Eater themselves. Meanwhile, Superman confronts the Sun-Eater's controller but even he may be powerless before the alien.

Season 2

Episode 1 – Aired: 9/22/2007

The Man From the Edge of Tomorrow (1)
A 41st century Superman clone, Kell-El, travels to the Legion's time and needs the group's help against the intergalactic menace of Imperiex.

Episode 2 – Aired: 9/29/2007

The Man From the Edge of Tomorrow (2)
Imperiex begins his conquest of the 31st century by freeing the Legion's greatest enemies from prison. The team must look to Superman in the 21st century for help, and Superman comes to the future only to meet his 41st century clone, Kell-El.

Episode 3 – Aired: 10/6/2007

Cry Wolf
When it appears that Timber Wolf viciously attacked his own father, the Legon try to bring him in... while Chameleon Boy and Phantom Girl work to clear his name.

Episode 4 – Aired: 10/13/2007

Chained Lightning
The Legion faces off against Imperiex and his new ally Lightning Lord.

Episode 5 – Aired: 10/27/2007

The Karate Kid
When only one applicant makes it through the Legion testing, Superman decides to recruit a new member: the non-powered master of martial arts, Karate Kid.

Episode 6 – Aired: 11/3/2007

Who Am I?
Chameleon Boy infiltrates Imperiex's ranks as Persuader. But something goes horribly wrong.

Episode 7 – Aired: 11/17/2007

Unnatural Alliances
A time-traveling bounty hunter from the future sets his sights on a small boy. The Legion goes up against him and discovers an unlikely ally.

Episode 8 – Aired: 12/1/2007

Message in a Bottle
On a mission to the last surviving outpost of Krypton, Superman learns how Brainiac 5's ancestor was the one who participated in the destruction of his homeworld.

Episode 9 – Aired: 3/8/2008

In the Beginning
The Legion goes on a mission to rescue R.J. Brande, the benefactor and founder of the Legion.

Episode 10 – Aired: 3/15/2008

Trials
The Legion's old nemesis Zyx comes to them for aid when the evil sorcerer Mordru takes over his homeworld of Zarok.

Episode 11 – Aired: 3/22/2008

In Your Dreams
The Legion battle the Dark Circle with the aid of Dream Girl, who can predict the enemy's every move before they make it. But when the Dark Circle realize how the Legion is defeating them, they abduct Dream Girl and put her abilities to use themselves.

Episode 12 – Aired: 3/29/2008

Dark Victory (1)
The Legion must face Imperiex in final battle... while a traitor lurks in their midst.

Episode 13 – Aired: 4/5/2008
Dark Victory (2)
After eliminating Imperiex, Brainiac 5 takes over his army and plans to conquer the universe. With Superman presumed dead, the other Legionnaires must stop him before it is too late.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Series Produced by-------------------------------

James Tucker .... producer (26 episodes, 2006-2008)

A.J. Vargas .... associate producer (13 episodes, 2006-2007)

Amy McKenna .... associate producer (13 episodes, 2007-2008)

Linda Steiner .... producer (unknown episodes)

Series Directed by ------------------------------

Brandon Vietti (8 episodes, 2007-2008)

Ben Jones (5 episodes, 2006-2007)

Tim Maltby (4 episodes, 2006-2007)

Lauren Montgomery (4 episodes, 2006-2007)

James Tucker (4 episodes, 2007-2008)

Scott Jeralds (3 episodes, 2007)

Series Writing credits---------------------------

J.M. DeMatteis (4 episodes, 2007-2008)

Matt Wayne (3 episodes, 2006-2007)

Michael Jelenic (3 episodes, 2007-2008)

Rob Hoegee (2 episodes, 2006-2007)

Scott Sonneborn (2 episodes, 2006-2007)

Amy Wolfram (2 episodes, 2006-2007)

Stan Berkowitz (2 episodes, 2007-2008)

Steven Melching (2 episodes, 2008)

Series Cast--------------------------------------

Yuri Lowenthal ... Superman / ... (25 episodes, 2006-2008)

Andy Milder ... Lightning Lad / ... (24 episodes, 2006-2008)

Kari Wahlgren ... Saturn Girl / ... (21 episodes, 2006-2008)

Adam Wylie ... Brainiac 5 / ... (20 episodes, 2006-2008)

Shawn Harrison ... Timber Wolf / ... (16 episodes, 2006-2008)

Michael Cornacchia ... Bouncing Boy / ... (14 episodes, 2006-2008)

Heather Hogan ... Phantom Girl (9 episodes, 2006-2008)

Alexander Polinsky ... Chameleon Boy / ... (9 episodes, 2007-2008)

Phil Morris ... Imperiex / ... (7 episodes, 2007-2008)

Wil Wheaton ... Cosmic Boy / ... (6 episodes, 2007-2008)

Jennifer Hale ... Emerald Empress / ... (4 episodes, 2006-2007)

James Arnold Taylor ... Lightning Lord / ... (3 episodes, 2006-2007)

Lex Lang ... Grimbor the Chainsman / ... (3 episodes, 2006-2008)

David Lodge ... Announcer #2, Tharok / ... (3 episodes, 2006-2007)

Richard McGonagle ... Chancellor / ... (3 episodes, 2006-2007)

Corey Burton ... Brainiac (3 episodes, 2007-2008)

Bumper Robinson ... Star Boy (3 episodes, 2007-2008)

Dave Wittenberg ... Ferro Lad (3 episodes, 2007)

April Winchell ... Winema Wazzo (2 episodes, 2006-2007)

Tara Strong ... Alexis / ... (2 episodes, 2006-2007)

Lauren Tom ... Zyx (2 episodes, 2007-2008)

Khary Payton ... Tyr / ... (2 episodes, 2007)

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.