Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » the all-EPISODE GUIDE with AIRDATE thread! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: the all-EPISODE GUIDE with AIRDATE thread!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Comics Continuum, in a brief blurb, says that the next new episode of LSH (and of The Batman) will be on Feb. 3rd. However, they don't have the title or description of the episode yet. Looks like everything is being held off for Sweeps.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Renewed? Comics Continuum thinks so, saying that they learned that scripts are already in the works for a new season.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll be happy just to see an original episode for a change instead of another rerun! [Mad] Only four actually episodes airing in 4 months seems a bit....much.

Oh, well, guess it means lots more goodies in the New Year.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Any updated information here?

I'm a lifelong die-hard fan and even I'm starting to burn out on reruns. Watching the same four episodes over and over is going to spoil my pleasure with the DVD release. (sometime late this year??)

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Cadet
Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Cadet   Email Space Cadet         Edit/Delete Post     
Four episodes? Did you guys miss two of 'em, 'cause I've got six.

--------------------
Readin' Legion since '62

From: Winnipeg | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops. My bad, it IS six. Thanks for the correction Cadet.

[Big Grin]
Still, the question stands...any updates on those air dates yet?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andorian Lantern
Green Lantern of the UFP

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andorian Lantern   Email Andorian Lantern         Edit/Delete Post     
There might as well be 4. I've sat down to watch this show about a dozen times and I've seen the Timberwolf episode at least 4 of those times. I've see the first episode twice and fear factor twice. That's just silly. Considering the series is somewhat inconsistant IMO (some episodes are ok, two are great, some are terrible), variety might actually help win over the audience a bit more.

--------------------
"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my...antennae."

From: New York, NY | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awesomegirl
Queen of Awesome

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awesomegirl   Email Awesomegirl         Edit/Delete Post     
I hate it when this happens! All the new stuff doesn't come on until February, which sucks because January happens to be THE LONGEST MONTH OF THE YEAR!! I can't live on re-runs forever! I think the show has a lot of potential, maybe other people would see that if the network would stop screwing with us!!!( Sorry for the rant, I just had to blow off some steam, because as Andorian Lantern said, showing the same episodes over and over again is ridiculous)

--------------------
"Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

From: Naboo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
It's probably not helping ratings too much, either. I've reached the point now, myself, where I'm not even watching, anymore. Don't get me wrong... I still adore the series, but I've got a lot going on in my life and that's half an hour I can use to draw, write fan fic or hell...just sleep (becaue I don't get to do that as often as I should).

(And GI Joe Sigma 6 has been in reruns as well... The Batman is, also, but the eps they're showing are at least ones I've NOT seen before.)

--------------------
"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andorian Lantern
Green Lantern of the UFP

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andorian Lantern   Email Andorian Lantern         Edit/Delete Post     
Thing is I am still watching - there must be at least two episodes I haven't seen yet. There must be! O.O

--------------------
"In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my...antennae."

From: New York, NY | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Some updates courtesy of from Comics Continuum:

• James Arnold Taylor, who voices the lead role in Kids' WB!'s Johnny Test, is providing a guest voice in the Legion of Super Heroes animated series. Taylor is playing Porcupine Pete in the upcoming "Substitutes" episode, which springs out of the classic Keith Giffen comics story.
  • Taylor Negron is providing the voice of Starfinger.
  • Tara Strong, who played Alexis in "Legacy," will also be playing Esper in the upcoming "Lightning Storm."
  • "Lightning Storm," which has been featured in recent Kids' WB! promos, was written by Stan Berkowitz, whose recent credits include Justice League Unlimited and the Justice League: New Frontier direct-to-DVD movie. That episode features the return of Mekt.
  • The comic based on the TV show will be called The Legion of Super-Heroes in the 31st Century and will launch in April. The first issue will be written by J. Torres, with art by Chynna Clugston-Flores.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks posting all that, LL. I'm really interested in the 'toon based comic, so good to know there's a launch date for it, now.

--------------------
"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awesomegirl
Queen of Awesome

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awesomegirl   Email Awesomegirl         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I just saw the line-up for the new LOsH episodes and I know what you guys are probably thinking "They screwed with the order of episodes again!" but I'm personally looking forward to Brain Drain and Lightning Storm the most:) Well, anyways, just in case some people don't know, here's the next line-up of episodes...

Saturday Feb. 03:Brain Drain

Saturday Feb. 10:Lightning Storm

Saturday Feb. 17:The Substitutes

Saturday Feb. 24:Child's play

Damn, Febuary can't come fast enough, can it?

[ January 16, 2007, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Awesomegirl ]

--------------------
"Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

From: Naboo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. *Four* new ones in a row? I feel so spoiled.
Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Yippee!!!! at last....but in February?!? *groan*
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.