Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Animated LSV (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Animated LSV
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
Just found this web page which shows a clip for the appearance of the animated LSV. He names Esper Lass, Hunter, Lightning Lord, Ron Karr, Silver Slasher, and Tyr

--------------------
I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm fairly certain the character he's identified as "Silver Slasher" is Spider Girl.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
That could be Esper Lass & Ron-Karr but I don't think that's Silver Slasher. If you look at her head and the lighter blue trail coming from it I would think that might actually be Spider Girl with a new color scheme. Either that or it's an evil version of Comet Queen [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops Eryk beat me to it! [Frown]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I saw this clip this week and last week, but my DVR is broke and didn't get a chance to tape it.

I was hoping Scott would come to the rescue eventually.

And Spider Girl is going by the name "Wave" (her Legion on the Run name) probably due to Marvel's current ownership of the name.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The blue haired Spider Girl is based on the Legion on the Run version!

It's an odd line-up. I don't think I would've gone for both Tyr and Hunter on the team.

Match-ups:

Lightning Lad vs. Lightning Lord
Phantom Girl vs Ron-Kar
Bouncing Boy vs Hunter
Saturn Girl vs Esper Lass
Tyr vs Timber Wolf
Superboy vs Spider Girl?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lurker Lass
Current status: borderline narcoleptic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lurker Lass   Author's Homepage   Email Lurker Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh ho ho, Tyr and Timber Wolf... Yeah, there was that issue with the brain-washing, but my inner pantheon-nerd just kind of guffawed in there, right now.

Maybe they're going with the blue hair version to distance her from Medusa of the Inhumans? Either that or they're trying to avoid the whole Christmas colours thing. Good on you, Mekt. You must be very proud of your shoulder pads. (And one bolt of lightning = solo? It kind of looked like a dorky, super-long goatee, but if it makes you happy, Mekt...) Either way, Lightning Lord makes me immeasurably happy.

If we ever get new episodes, that is...

EDIT

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
And Spider Girl is going by the name "Wave" (her Legion on the Run name) probably due to Marvel's current ownership of the name.

Okay, I'm silly and didn't see this line. Blue makes a LOT more sense now, what with the water-like theme the name 'Wave' implies.

[ December 11, 2006, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: Lurker Lass ]

--------------------
{This has been a Lurker Lass sighting}

From: Somewhere in the Multi-verse | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
I saw this clip this week and last week, but my DVR is broke and didn't get a chance to tape it.

I was hoping Scott would come to the rescue eventually.

Working on it and the Timber Wolf sing-along. Just didn't have time to finish it after getting home today.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! Thanks Scott! [Smile]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, that should be Esper Lass and Ron-Karr. Here's the blip from the press kit that Scott quoted:

THE LEGION OF SUPER VILLAINS: Led by Lightning Lad's adult brother Mekt (aka Lightning Lord), the members of this group of superpowered terrorists consider themselves freedom fighters. In addition to Lightning Lord, their membership includes Tyr, a merciless warlord with a symbiotic gunhand; Hunter, who, as his name implies, rarely lets his prey escape him; Esper Lass, who has illusion-casting and mind-control powers; Ron-Karr, a dangerous shape-shifter; and Wave, an acrobatic menace with whiplike hair.

It sounds like they might be ramping up Ron-Karr's powers a bit. I always thought of him as the Bouncing Boy of the LSV -- really lame power (I can be come paper thin!), but even that can be done well with the right writer.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chezvid
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chezvid   Author's Homepage   Email chezvid         Edit/Delete Post     
well, I want to thank you guys for helping me out on this. All I had to go on was the 80's Who's Who on nameing them. I will fix them tonight.

[ December 11, 2006, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: chezvid ]

--------------------
Visit my website that is dedicated to comic book characters in the media:

STX-SUPERHERO-REPORT

From: TX | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chezvid
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chezvid   Author's Homepage   Email chezvid         Edit/Delete Post     
ok the images have been updated. hope this looks better.

--------------------
Visit my website that is dedicated to comic book characters in the media:

STX-SUPERHERO-REPORT

From: TX | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
It sounds like they might be ramping up Ron-Karr's powers a bit. I always thought of him as the Bouncing Boy of the LSV -- really lame power (I can be come paper thin!), but even that can be done well with the right writer.
I've always had a soft spot for Ron-Karr (probably in my head...). It would be scary if he could become not just paper thin, but mono-filament thin, able to slice through anything like a hot knife through butter, and turn sideways to avoid even the most destructive attacks, as they pass harmlessly past him on both sides.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I hope this works. Not quite the pro Gary is at adding these promos.

LSV Promo

Wasn't able to get the supposed Timber Wolf sing-along. Only got the quick one just before the show.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Thanks Scott!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.