Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Brain Drain (Feb. 3) ... SPOILERS (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Brain Drain (Feb. 3) ... SPOILERS
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
Still hate the robotic aspect of Brainy though. But I was chuckling away at all the predicaments his head was getting in. (Less so his body - that Garth/Imra sub-plot was a drag.)

I thought the Divias subplot was pretty cute because it was like they were unknowingly practicing for parenthood. Have you ever put a hyperactive toddler in the same room as Grandma's precious glass knick knacks? They can't help themselves from running amok like Brainy's headless body in a crystal forest. (I do believe there's a law against electrocuting them and tying them up, though.)

Three-year old Venusian wiggler, indeed.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Thought I'd put this here since this episode is Brainy-centric, and I didn't think it was worth a separate thread.

Adam Wylie (Brainy's voice) will be playing a very important role (Boq) in the Los Angeles production of "Wicked." His cast bio at http://www.wickedthemusical.com/LA/bios-cast.htm mentions his current TV role, but misspells it "Legions of Superheroes." Doesn't anyone ever edit these things?

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dream Girl
Yay for pie! (im obsessed)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dream Girl   Email Dream Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
if "wicked" is a musical...does Adam actually sing something?!

Or do they just refer to it as a musical to make it sound more catchy?

--------------------
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice-cream!

From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
It's a full-blown musical -- and a highly enjoyable, at that. He gets to sing.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
So today I:

1. Woke up before 10am.

2. Remembered the LSH toon comes on at 10am.

3. Caught this episode at 10am!

It was cute.

Kinda Cary Bates-ish with so few Legionnaires featured, but that becomes less of a problem in the later episodes I've seen (SUBS) and heard about (SUNDOWN).

Yep, I'm a fan.

EDIT: Oh, and re: captions, yes they are frequently incorrect. Coluans is spelled KAluans here-- made me want a drink-- and Koko was cocoa. In the eps I've seen with tenzil, his space-surname is spelled KIM. *annoyance!*

[ May 12, 2007, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
So today I:

In the eps I've seen with tenzil, his space-surname is spelled KIM. *annoyance!*

Perhaps Bismol was settled by Koreans. [tease] After all if you eat Kimchee for long enough i think you'd evolve that power.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.