Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Lightning Storm (Feb. 10) ... SPOILERS (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Lightning Storm (Feb. 10) ... SPOILERS
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
allright then...I must go buy that one....call me an anal retentive [Big Grin]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Loved this one. The latest two shows have been the best(Subs!).

I guess I relate to LL here. Why can't the Legion be cooler? [Wink] I love Garth and Brin in this series.

It seemed like they picked some of my favorite villains here. After the Fatal Four(i hate tharok) Tyr, Mekt, Orion and even Esper Lass are my faves!

The writers are doing a good job getting the message across without being hokey. I will now by the dvd just for the last two episodes.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmpress
Beautiful & Merciless

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmpress   Email EmeraldEmpress         Edit/Delete Post     
I love Sussa and the code name Wave, she was my favorite legionnaire in The Legion on the run saga.
I miss Lydda, Polar Boy and Fire Lad in the Subs too.

--------------------
From Spain with glamour.

From: Valencia- Spain | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I enjoyed this episode more this week, seeing if for the second time. I liked the Space Cafe... it'd be nice to see more scenes set here or somewhere similar.

I was hoping Wave would turn on the LSV with Lightning Lad-- mainly because she had no lines and I could plug in whatever motivations for her I wanted.

I didn't catch any wateriness to her hair, but I'm intrigued by that possibility. If Ron Karr can get a drastic upgrade, why not Wave?

Esper had more personality than any of her non-Ranzz teammates. Maybe she and Mekt will form a more traditionaly nucleus for future LSV's?

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.