Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » The Substitutes (Feb. 17) ... SPOILERS (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Substitutes (Feb. 17) ... SPOILERS
Malvolio
Devil's Advocate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malvolio   Email Malvolio         Edit/Delete Post     
I just heard some good news and bad news. My favorite, Chameleon Boy, will appear (that's the good news), but we'll have to wait until the second season for him. (that's the bad news). But I guess overall it's good news, because it means that the show has definitely been picked up for a second season.

--------------------
Watching television is not an activity.

From: Freeville, NY | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I know I'm late to this particular party, but I've been watching these with my 8- and 6-year-old. They (and I) loved this episode! The funniest thing about it was that after the ep was over I spent ten minutes talking about how the Subs went on to become the saviors of Earth--how they all got control of their powers, Night Girl, who everyone ended up dating--I keep waiting for them (especially the boy child, who I'm afraid is already a full on fanboy) to really show interest, and the cartoon just might do it.

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
This ep aired again this morning and it's just as much fun on second (or mutiple) viewings! I especially liked how Brainy's condescending "I'm smarter than you" attitude showed a lot more since he wasn't in "Superboy fanboy" mode.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.