Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Today's episode "Child's Play"...what did you think? - SPOILERS (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Today's episode "Child's Play"...what did you think? - SPOILERS
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
1.01 Man of Tomorrow Sept. 23, 2006
1.02 Timber Wolf Sept. 30, 2006
1.03 Legacy Oct. 7, 2006
1.04 Fear Factory Nov. 18, 2006
1.05 Champions Nov. 11, 2006
1.06 Phantoms Nov. 4, 2006
1.07 Child's Play Feb. 24, 2007
1.08 Lightning Storm. Feb 10, 2007
1.09 Brain Drain Feb. 3, 2007
1.10 The Substitutes Feb. 17, 2007
1.11 Chain of Command March 3, 2007
1.12 Sundown, Pt. 1 May
1.13 Sundown, Pt. 2 May

--------------------
I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Grabois:
Over on the ToonZone message boards, someone said that Zyx's helmet reminded him of The Master (from Superboy 205 - anyone got the issue and a scanner handy?). I thought it looked like Brain Storm too.

-
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Cadet
Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Cadet   Email Space Cadet         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I guess it makes sense that they'd introduce Ferro Lad in the episode before the finale if the rumours of what that 2-parter's storyline is going to be are true. [/QB]
I've got my fingers crossed that they're not going to follow the original *too* closely -- I'll be pretty ticked off if they introduce Ferro Lad just to kill him off two episodes later. .. *very* ticked off.

--------------------
Readin' Legion since '62

From: Winnipeg | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malvolio
Devil's Advocate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malvolio   Email Malvolio         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, yeah, but remember the original Ferro Lad first appeared in Adventure #346, and died against the Sun-Eater only 7 issues later.

--------------------
Watching television is not an activity.

From: Freeville, NY | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
Zyx's helmet threw me off. It looked very familiar. It reminded me of Hector Hammond's, I believe.

I don't remember Hector Hammond ever wearing a helmet like that, but one of my favourite D-List JLA villains, Brainstorm, sure did. That's probably who you're thinking of HWW.
What a drag it is getting old, confusing Hector Hammond (big head) with Brainstorm (big hat)! Thanks for the correction, Blacula.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legionnaire Extroadinnaire
Artist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legionnaire Extroadinnaire   Author's Homepage   Email Legionnaire Extroadinnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Uhh...Space Cadet, I'm sorry to say that Ferro Lad...uh never mind!

--------------------
Flying through Space Quadrant 5!

From: Flying through Space Quadrant 5 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Cadet
Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Cadet   Email Space Cadet         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Legionnaire Extroadinnaire:
Uhh...Space Cadet, I'm sorry to say that Ferro Lad...uh never mind!

Yup, already read the spoilers. [Frown]

At least I'll be able to say I saw him animated; as well, maybe we'll see a twin brother in the future. [Wink]

--------------------
Readin' Legion since '62

From: Winnipeg | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
PLEASE don't spoil other episodes that haven't aired everywhere yet in threads that have nothing to do with that episode where unsuspecting people will run across it.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
^^^ Agreed! [Mad]
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.