Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » DVD announcements! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: DVD announcements!
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Any further word from DCBS on the Diamond situation, Scooter?

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Not a peep. I'll have to send them another note and ask for an update.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

:rassum-frassum: :bitchwhinemoan: [Frown]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I have to ask why they don't put it out as a Season 1 collection??? Just was able to get the first Teen Titans season cheaply on German ebay, hope a similar Legion article might be available soon... even would spend more than 5 Euro on it [Smile]
From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
say which season that the Legion popped in JLU? Season 4? If that's right, then has it come out yet?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
say which season that the Legion popped in JLU? Season 4? If that's right, then has it come out yet?

That was JL season 5/JLU season 2, episode 10. It's out on DVD as Justice League Unlimited - Season 2

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lm8
In Stasis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lm8   Author's Homepage   Email lm8         Edit/Delete Post     
Was running my DVD and while on the main menu happened to be going through the selections and when I pushed the button to move up, it highlighted the Superman emblem on the screen. For the heck of it, I hit enter to see what would happen. The DVD brought up a page with the Interlac alphabet, lower and upper case. That's a nice bonus feature. Didn't see it listed on the box though. Anyone else notice this feature?
Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I hadn't discovered that. Great Easter Egg!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

YAY! DCBS is FInally shipping the DVD!

I was all ready to have it cancelled from my orders, and have one of my sisters get it for my X-Mas present... [Good]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I noticed it on my shipment list too Bri. Was going to post about it but forgot it when I could get the board to respond.

Wonder if it will be worth bothering ordering #2 from them.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

[shrug] It was an awful long wait, and I'm not sure the discount was any better than could be found in WalMart...

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

I know Target wound up having it much cheaper. It'll have to be a minimum of 50% to make it worth it this time. Oh well. Can't fault DCBS. This was Diamond's f-up.
Evolution Has Failed
Two more armpits than Atmos!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evolution Has Failed   Email Evolution Has Failed         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
The second volume has been announced! Release date is Feb. 5. It's four episodes again. A third volume to complete the season is in the works.

Find the full story, along with cover art, at tvshowsondvd.com.

Yay!

anyone get this yet? Still haven't found it...
curious if it's really just bare-bones...I thought
perhaps it might contain an ad for vol. 3 or something...

--------------------
"I like stuff that doesn't exist."

From: Old Lyme, CT | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I got mine in the mail about three days ago, from Amazon. Bare bones, like the first.
Evolution Has Failed
Two more armpits than Atmos!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evolution Has Failed   Email Evolution Has Failed         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I got mine in the mail about three days ago, from Amazon. Bare bones, like the first.

Thanks...but of course, also, rats.

--------------------
"I like stuff that doesn't exist."

From: Old Lyme, CT | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.