Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » DVD announcements! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: DVD announcements!
lm8
In Stasis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lm8   Author's Homepage   Email lm8         Edit/Delete Post     
Not seeing volume 2 in the stores anywhere around here. Looks like I'm going to have to see if I can order it from somewhere. I checked Target this time, because I'd seen volume 1 there after I'd bought it elsewhere. They didn't have volume 2 and they'd discontinued volume 1. Walmart only had it online, not in the store. Going to check Circuit City or Barnes and Noble. Hopefully one of them can take orders over the phone.

Anyone having better luck finding the disk? Not thrilled it isn't showing up in the stores for people to purchase, especially since we want a volume 3.

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
I ordered mine from Amazon, I think they have it for about 4 bucks off the normal price.
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evolution Has Failed
Two more armpits than Atmos!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evolution Has Failed   Email Evolution Has Failed         Edit/Delete Post     
The store at which I finally found mine was "Best Buy", they had about 4-5 copies.

--------------------
"I like stuff that doesn't exist."

From: Old Lyme, CT | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askanipsion
Telepath

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askanipsion   Author's Homepage   Email Askanipsion         Edit/Delete Post     
Does either Vol #1 or #2 have the dream based episode where Dreamer/Dream Girl appears?
From: South Florida | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evolution Has Failed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evolution Has Failed   Email Evolution Has Failed         Edit/Delete Post     
I think that one is scheduled for this season (the 2nd) but hasn't yet aired...vols#1-2 cover only the first 8 eps of season 1.

--------------------

From: Old Lyme, CT | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
The news of the cancellation is heartbreaking, but I am still holding out hope for a complete Season 1 (and 2 of course) DVD.... someone please keep me posted!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
i went on to itunes to look for the cartoon you can't buy them from there..more prof wb doesn't know what there doing. Avatar and a lot of other kids programing was on itunes the day they come out

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I've done that too kf2f. Especially after finding all the old, great WB Looney Toons cartoons. But none of the current crop is there. I somehow doubt it will ever be added which is a shame.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
Apparently there's a way you can request a TV show, song, movie, etc. to be added to iTunes, and I requested that the Legion toon be added months ago, but it hasn't happened yet.
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you suppose WHV is considering a LSH Complete Series set with all 26 episodes?

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eileen
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eileen   Email Eileen         Edit/Delete Post     
That would be nice, but . . . I doubt it. I'd be happy with just season sets.

That being said, I'm STILL waiting for them to release any of Freakazoid! What's the holdup, people? *taps foot*

--------------------
Then again, didn’t the comic-book store open early on weekends?
Bart dashed off in a hurry.
Within seconds he was back. Not that early, I guess.

From: Northeast of Boston | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
The Third volume was announced at Comics2film back on May 22nd! It's due out on September 9th.

-

I'm a little disturbed by the appearance of Superman X on the cover since we don't have a full set of Season One videos yet (not to mention that the second half of Season One was the best of the entire series, IMHO).

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eileen
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eileen   Email Eileen         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I believe this completes Season 1. I'm hoping that the fact that they snuck Kell-El onto the cover means that the Season 2 DVDs will be out soon.

--------------------
Then again, didn’t the comic-book store open early on weekends?
Bart dashed off in a hurry.
Within seconds he was back. Not that early, I guess.

From: Northeast of Boston | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Now the announcement of a complete season 1 DVD set must follow soon I hope!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evolution Has Failed

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
The Third volume was announced at Comics2film back on May 22nd! It's due out on September 9th.

Thank God!!!! I was beginning to think it would never come out!!!

I agree that seeing Superman X on the cover is a good sign... in fact, why would they do that unless it is to promote up coming season 2 DVDs? (actually, now that I think of it,I can answer my own question... I guess it could be to get people to buy this volume who only ever saw season 2.)

Still, I agree that it's a sign that they'll be releasing season 2.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.