Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » DVD announcements! (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: DVD announcements!
lm8
In Stasis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lm8   Author's Homepage   Email lm8         Edit/Delete Post     
I preordered my volume 3 disk from J&R to make sure I'd get a copy. Got here last week. Not a lot of frills, but at least we have all the episodes for season 1 available on DVD now. It would have been fun if they'd thrown in an extra like the Interlac alphabet in volume 1. Any word on if there will be any season 2 disks?
Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Man! Those ****ers STILL haven't released or announced complete season/series sets, have they? [Mad]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
Agreed. After 3 Legion "Soccer Mom" releases WHV really needs to issue a Legion Complete First Season edition, or even better, a Legion Complete Series boxset with all 26 episodes in one neat package...

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
Well--WHV has announced three "Soccer Mom" releases for the first season of Batman: Brave and the Bold and a Complete Series Plastic Man Boxset. Still no further word on Legion...

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionboy
Ex Science Police/Honary Legionaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionboy   Email legionboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Aaargh! Why can't they put both seasons out in one set?

--------------------
There is no better Super Hero group to have ever been in comics than the Legion of Super Heroes.

From: BGTZL | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Igee The Mighty
Legion Lover

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Igee The Mighty   Author's Homepage   Email Igee The Mighty         Edit/Delete Post     
because they're trying to milk the market by releasing it in "fragments". once the numbers indicate that the soccer moms have wisened up then we'll likely get a complete-in-1 set...before the inevitable why-not-both-seasons in 1 release. i'd liken it to releasing it in TPB form before the inevitable Absolute version. b ut then again, this is the Legion so us Legion fans would never be treated that well... (sorry, am in a Legion-funk mood)

--------------------
Igee The Mighty!

From: Manila, The Philippines | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Teronna:
Apparently there's a way you can request a TV show, song, movie, etc. to be added to iTunes, and I requested that the Legion toon be added months ago, but it hasn't happened yet.

This might be old news but you can get the entire first season iTunes now
From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.