Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Season Two Sneak Preview Pic! (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Season Two Sneak Preview Pic!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Scott!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah! That pic of bad@$$ Trip makes a -GREAT- wallpaper!

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't get why some sites think they have to shrink the hell out of their images. Especially when the press guy for the WB is nice enough to send them big enough for a wide screen monitor.

Can't be space. My provider just upped my storage to 1.5 TB (that's 1,500 gigs) and my bandwidth to 1.2 TB. Without increasing my costs.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dairaioh
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dairaioh   Email Dairaioh         Edit/Delete Post     
Seriously loving the new preview pic of Kell-el standing over beat down badguys. In fact it is now my wall paper. 1 more week to go. Its gonna be a long one. Oh by the way, I have some questions about power levels. Being new hear and not wanting to make waves, where should I ask them? I was going to I that one tread but it says authorized members only. Thanks for welcoming me and ...
Long Live The LEGION!!!
(especially on TV)

--------------------
Jin Rai!!!

From: Florida | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dairaioh:
I was going to I that one tread but it says authorized members only. Thanks for welcoming me and ...
Long Live The LEGION!!!
(especially on TV)

Welcome! What do you mean by "authorized members only?" Are you referring to the Encyclopedia Galactica? It's a forum for answers and information and not for questions. You can ask questions anywhere else (hopefully in the appropriate forum/thread).

As for power-levels of the Legionnaires (especially the new season of the cartoon), there's not any official information regarding them. There are Roll-Playing handbooks that were published several years ago. They'll eventually make it into the EG forum.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
There's a new Legion clip at
http://www.kidswb.com/kids/video?vid=legion

Lots of blasting, smashing and grunting -- a taste of things to come.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dairaioh
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dairaioh   Email Dairaioh         Edit/Delete Post     
(Spoilers)

His power level seems to be very high. Coooooool. Seems kind of Broken with heat vison as well as the (kryptonite?) blasts. Kind of reminds me of Strike Freedom from Gundam seed Destiny. It's over powered to...

Just the way I like it!

Trip is sooooo cute:
" He's really not a team player! "

Does she have super strenght? She kicked that robot kind of far.

--------------------
Jin Rai!!!

From: Florida | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The final five promo images from WB.

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image
Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image
Click for fullsize image

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

BTW, the WB has been airing a preview of the first episode of the new season.

You can see it here.

[EDIT: OOPS! I see Tromium beat me to it. [Embarrassed] ]

[ September 21, 2007, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

Dairaioh
Applicant

Grrrrr... One more Day.

--------------------
Jin Rai!!!

Digiac 5
3booted

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digiac 5   Author's Homepage   Email Digiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tromium:
There's a new Legion clip at
http://www.kidswb.com/kids/video?vid=legion

Lots of blasting, smashing and grunting -- a taste of things to come.

Is that a new effect for Lu's triplication?
Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
The air born tri-jitzu stuff was neat.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dairaioh
Applicant

I suprised Trip can hurt those robots. I don't remember her having super strength from way back in the day when I was first introduced to the Legion.

--------------------
Jin Rai!!!

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.