Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » 2.4 Chained Lightning - Spoilers & Images (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: 2.4 Chained Lightning - Spoilers & Images
Gaseous Lad
Harbinger

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaseous Lad   Email Gaseous Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by stephbarton:

As for Vi, no problem with the snort, although I did think they overused it a bit (two times would have been fine, but I think they used if four times, so a bit too much).

Whaddya mean? I downloaded it to me my ringtone for my phone!
From: Maryland | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
My brother didn't think that Mekt should've reformed so easily, or turned himself in. By his thinking, the episode would have had Mekt agreeing that while Ayla had to be saved, after that it was back to business as usual. Garth and the Legion give Mekt a head start to escape, like the way they ended the "Justice League Unlimited" series.

I, however, disagree with that. From what I've read of/about the various LSH incarnations, Mekt has had a soft spot for Ayla... even if it's mainly been expressed by trying to make her his twin. In this version, it seems the reason Mekt became a criminal was that he figured he was responsible for Ayla's death -- so how could he possibly still be good? Mekt found out that Ayla was still alive, but Imperiax was going to truly kill her this time by using her as a power source. With seeing what staying on the side of evil nearly caused, it made sense to me that Mekt would reform... for Ayla's sake.

As for Ayla's youth -- there is a possibility I don't think has been suggested yet? She starts manifesting powers, but she's obviously too young to join the Legion. Why not have her get training in controlling her powers, and use that plotline to introduce the Legion Academy?

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Tim Drake:
quote:
Originally posted by Tromium:
I've rerun this a half dozen times since Saturday, and it really stands up. I'm so proud of Mekt but I can't help wondering how Garth is going to sleep with that arm without accidentally setting off a canon.

Imra is probably wondering the same thing...
Premature detonation?! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.