Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion on Smallville (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Legion on Smallville
Malvolio
Devil's Advocate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malvolio   Email Malvolio         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
very very, no need to be offin' yerself from a nerdgasm. Enjoy your nerdhood. Celibrate it.

rick,

I totally misread your comment. I thought you told vv to "Celibate" nerdhood. I almost laughed outloud until I reread the line and realized my mistake. [LOL]

It was his mistake, too. "Celebrate" is spelled C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E, NOT C-E-L-I-B-R-A-T-E.

--------------------
Watching television is not an activity.

From: Freeville, NY | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Loved it, especially Garth. Such a cutie!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uranus Lad
substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uranus Lad   Email Uranus Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I meant to weigh in after I watched it but got sidetracked. I pretty much thoroughly enjoyed the episode. I haven't watched the show on a regular basis since the 2 season or so, it's a little too teen-angsty drama for me but they throw the nerd in me a bone on occasion and this was definitely one of those occasions. I really liked the portrayal of all three Legionaires. I actually thought Clark influencing the Legion code against killing was a nice touch and tied him to the Legion a little more than just them being super-fans from the future or whatever. Couldn't really figure out why they didn't bring some future tech from the future to deal w/ Brainiac rather than using a knife but the show itself has a tendency to stymie Clark's abilities for the sake of the (again) teen angst-fuled plot.

Kinda wish the comic Legion wore outfits a little morelike the TV version.

--------------------
Is that a moon?

From: Portland, OR | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
........just to follow up, anyone catch TODAY'S episode? where clark was all ready to kill for the greater good? hahahaha oh god smallville.

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
i don't watch smallville normally can any one tell me if Brainiac always has to take a host to live? was he ever just a robot?

cause if he does how can they reprogram Brainiac with out making some on give up there life to make brainiac 5

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hypno Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hypno Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
i don't watch smallville normally can any one tell me if Brainiac always has to take a host to live? was he ever just a robot?

cause if he does how can they reprogram Brainiac with out making some on give up there life to make brainiac 5

He was originally in an android body as Milton Fine, as I recall. Clark destroyed that body at the end of the last season.
From: Indiana | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by veryvery:
........just to follow up, anyone catch TODAY'S episode? where clark was all ready to kill for the greater good? hahahaha oh god smallville.

wow. maybe i won't start watching smallville.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuietDarkness
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for QuietDarkness   Author's Homepage   Email QuietDarkness         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by veryvery:

I caught it, and in between howls of laughter, I said to my husband "Not only did Clark influence the Legion, the Legion influenced Clark!"

[LOL]

--------------------
Night Girl's mother

From: Bellaire, Texas | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Brainiac seems to be able to live in computer form, too (Fortress of Solitude and in Lana's computer complex.

Computo might be a better name for this creation.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd sure like to see a sequel. It was a great moment when they invited Clark to the future. The mention of Brainiac 5 and "the rest of the Legion" gave me a feel good warm-fuzzy and makes me smile.
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe Lana will go.

Imra certainly said she had an important future apart from Clark.

And she has lots of power now, whatever they are.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
The CW has announced ordering Smallville's Ninth Season! Hopes for a multi-episode Legion Arc may now officially commence...

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greenie
Cookie Monster

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greenie   Author's Homepage   Email Greenie         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Korbal:
The CW has announced ordering Smallville's Ninth Season! Hopes for a multi-episode Legion Arc may now officially commence...

I heard about that! I sure hope they do.

I think I heard something about *SPOILER* the Legion may come back for Smallville's season finale.

--------------------
Real Signs On Things

"Trespassers will be violated!"
"Make love, not war. But neither while driving on this highway."
"Beware of Invisibility."

From: New Metropolis | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente Caliente has just turned 31
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Finally saw it. Was very happy. Am in love with Cos once again (shocking, I know). I did giggle a bit, though, at his rugged man-beard.

"In the future, we do not shave our facial hair because it makes us bad ass and seriously mature looking. Plus it helps with my whole moody-broody thing." -- Rokk Krinn, 3009 [Wink]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
anyone can confirm that the Legion will appear in the final episode and when will it be airing? I am gonna record in DVR. [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.