Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion on Smallville (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Legion on Smallville
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
As cheesy as it might be (if they do in fact use green makeup) I am going to watch this episode if only for the Legion reference it will provide.
I'm assuming this Brainy is actually the Legion's Brainiac 5 (humanoid)... not some future descendant of the robotic Brainiac that the founders came back to destroy in that season 8 episode.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Iam Legion:
quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
it doesn't need to be a jumpsuit but come on it needs to be have purple clothing that is his Costume not green and black

Are you sure it is black? On my monitor the jacket is a very, very dark purple (but the shiny areas show that it is purple, not black), and the pants look to be a similar color. With the green t-shirt, that makes him purple and green.... 2 of the 3 primary colors of his usual costume (hope he isn't wearing yellow/gold footwear though). It would seem to be the typical Smallville-ized re-imaging of the character.
if any thing its blue not black....are you sure the montior colors on your computer are okay???

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
Yep, monitor colors seem fine. Also, it looked the same on last night's preview for next week: very dark purple pants and jacket, green shirt. Still couldn't see the shoes, but if they are yellow/gold I'll laugh my butt off.

--------------------
gone

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
From a 'Legion' point of view it was a little disapointing. However, as someone that has watched this usually dreadful show off-and-on, it was great to see Brainiac 5 tell 'Kal-El' to stop moping and get on with being a hero. If only this had happened 9 seasons ago.... [Smile]

--------------------
gone

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I agree with you Iam Legion.
See my post on the other Legion back on Smallville thread.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.